PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blog: Wednesday Injury Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Chris. Well, here we go again, folks. Wow, that bye week healing period didn't last long. Both lines are taking a hit; especially troublesome is the prospect of Seymour and Warren both being limited or out.

LB Don Davis (Questionable) Lower leg
RB Kevin Faulk (Questionable) Ankle
TE Daniel Graham (Questionable) Ankle
CB Ellis Hobbs (Questionable) Wrist
G Russ Hochstein (Questionable) Knee
OT Nick Kaczur (Questionable) Shoulder
DL Richard Seymour (Questionable) Elbow
G Stephen Neal (Questionable) Shoulder
DL Ty Warren (Questionable) Shoulder
S Eugene Wilson (Questionable) Hamstring
CB Willie Andrews (Questionable) Thigh
QB Tom Brady (Probable) Right shoulder
CB Antwain Spann (Probable) Shoulder

Last edited:
That's one-quarter of the roster on there.

WTF? :confused:
Jeez, maybe we had the byeweek to early. :(
Now the D line is banged up. GREAT just great.

Warren and Seymour together...

Ho hum. Nothing new.

Watch NE go out and win 35-3 now.

My current understanding of BB/Pioli's policy on the Injury Report is that they are avoiding whines from Polian/****ing a snook at the league by applying the letter of the law.

First, they are listing everyone on the injury report who has missed even a portion of practice (that means Brady).

Second, they are only listing players as "probable" if they are almost sure to play (Brady again).

So, by listing players as "questionable" they are avoiding the potential objections if someone doesn't play.

That said, this list does NOT look good. What's the over-under on the number who don't play? I'll guess eight.

Last edited:
Mike the Brit said:
My current understanding of BB/Pioli's policy on the Injury Report is that they are avoiding whines from Polian/****ing a snook at the league by applying the letter of the law.

First, they are listing everyone on the injury report who has missed even a portion of practice (that means Brady).

Second, they are only listing players as "probable" if they are almost sure to play (Brady again).

So, by listing players as "questionable" they are avoiding the potential objections if someone doesn't play.

That said, this list does NOT look good. What's the over-under on the number who don't play? I'll guess eight.

Brady is always on the list and always probable.

Mike the Brit said:

Polian is listed this week as "Unquestionable".

Brownfan80 said:
Brady is always on the list and always probable.

And the reason is ... he always misses a portion of practice (they hold him out to save his arm). Hence, the league can't object to him being on the injury report and BB and Pioli can have a little laugh at the absurdity of it all ("We don't make the rules, we just follow them ...")

Now this is starting to look more like the Patriots we all know and love ...:rolleyes:

Mike the Brit said:

ill take the under. way under.

JR4 said:
Now this is starting to look more like the Patriots we all know and love ...:rolleyes:

LOL, true.

Seymour AND Warren? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes