PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick subpoenaed in divorce case

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=158039

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/nypost/...artpage=003&desc=LAWYERS'+FIELD+DAY+WITH+BILL

Morristown Superior Court Judge Thomas Manahan granted a motion by Vincent Shenocca last month to let his lawyers subpoena [Bill Belichick] in Massachusetts and question him under oath about his involvement with Sharon Shenocca, 41. She met Belichick in the 1980s when she was a receptionist for the New York Giants and he was the team's defensive coordinator.

The judge also issued an order that Belichick could be subpoenaed to produce all bank, credit-card and other financial records over the last five years that show any payments to or for Sharon. Her husband suggests Belichick has secretly financed his estranged wife's "extravagant lifestyle" by giving her cash, paying her bills, compensating her for "services rendered," or funneling money to Sharon's sister and brother-in-law in New York.

Belichick is also being asked to hand over any records showing if he paid for any of Sharon's living expenses, vacations, travel, hotel stays, or purchase or rental of any real estate. The subpoena covers any money that Belichick turned over to Sharon's sister, Theresa Radigan, or her husband Ned Massey.

Last edited:
Here we go again...sighs:rolleyes:
thanks a lot for posting.

I don't even remember the point of this, I guess it's just for who's wrong in the marriage and division of assets ? Stupid overeaching.

BelichickFan said:
I don't even remember the point of this, I guess it's just for who's wrong in the marriage and division of assets ? Stupid overeaching.

B I only have one question. What does this have to do with football discussions? :confused:

DefenseRules said:
B I only have one question. What does this have to do with football discussions? :confused:
Nothing. It's related to the Patriots though.

I believe the last time this subject was broached it was determined that his personal life is personal. No football here. This belongs in the General Talk forum, and on some level Mikey knows that. It's his proximity to the Meadowlands that drives him to post this crap in the Patriots football forum.

BelichickFan said:
Nothing. It's related to the Patriots though.

I guess you're right. But it just seems like it's irrelavent to what happens on the football field. As a woman I find all this drama a nuisance. I don't care what happens in people's personal lives. Oh well, what can we do?

If this story were about Deon Branch or Ty Law most here would be all over it like flies on................................................

PatsSteve1 said:
If this story were about Deon Branch or Ty Law most here would be all over it like flies on................................................

Well, I can only speak for myself, and I honestly have no interest in what happens in the private lives of others. I am no drama queen. ;)
I am one of those people who get annoyed when I turn on the news only to hear an update on what Tom Cruz, or J Lo is doing. Who cares?
As for this business with BB, speaking only for myself, it's none of my business.

Last edited:
DefenseRules said:
Well, I can only speak for myself, and I honestly have no interest in what happens in the private lives of others. I am no drama queen. ;)
I am one of those people who get annoyed when I turn on the news only to hear an update on what Tom Cruz, or J Lo is doing. Who cares?
As for this business with BB, speaking only for myself, it's none of my business.

Whether it's my business or not, I just really don't care. It's not nearly as interesting as say... football.

MoLewisrocks said:
I believe the last time this subject was broached it was determined that his personal life is personal. No football here. This belongs in the General Talk forum, and on some level Mikey knows that. It's his proximity to the Meadowlands that drives him to post this crap in the Patriots football forum.
I don't even think it belongs in General Talk. Let's leave Bill Belichick's private life alone. It is none of our business, in my opinion.

PromisedLand said:
I don't even think it belongs in General Talk. Let's leave Bill Belichick's private life alone. It is none of our business, in my opinion.

You're wrong. He's a public figure and if you want to make millions of dollars and be called a football genius, you have to live with this stuff too. That's just the way it goes. It's news and is being reported as such.

It is astonishing
how many fans can miss the point.

While so many are being so admirably non-judgmental,
you are missing this.
It has everything in the world
to do with Patriots football.

Bill Belichick's brain work is the very basis
of all the team's success
that excites us so much.

If he is distracted
his brain will be working on other problems
than parrying the Bronco blitz ... the Bronco running backs ... the Broncos' leg-breaking blocking schemes.

And, after that,
all the problems and challenges that each week's new opponent presents.

It is as if BB were to appear on the weekly injury report as
Belichick, HC, Questionable, Head.

:trolls: Mikey :trolls:

Come on guys and gals, personal lifes have nothing to do with FB, unless we all are now so caught up in "political correctness" that what I do as a fan has anything remotely to do with the game.

WE HAVE LIVES AND THEY HAVE LIVES THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH
THE GAME, unless we are just tabloid lovers at heart,? Ya think????

And no, our personal life has nothing to do with our professional life as long
as that personal life does not affect our professional life, ya think,....AGAIN ???

The key word is "THINK", more and more we want to know everything there is
to know. Does it add or subtract from our lifes experience?

The more I know the more depressed I get, maybe I need a game, or
something, so I can just relax, enjoy, yell and scream without examining, rationalizing, and or theorizing,.....ya think?????

Actually, this story broke on Boston TV channel 5 yesterday (the 18th) on the 6am news. I've been kind of waiting curiously all this time to see who would be the first to drop this information on the Pats football board. Well we now have a "bingo" and for some strange reason I am totally unsurprised by who dropped the info on the board.

However I'll also admit I would have bet on a few others to break it before him. This is not to be construed as a slam on the guy because I do feel it is a newsworthy story and had to hold myself back from breaking the news myself. I am actually shocked the information went this long unmentioned after breaking in public on a TV station on monday. I also expect a lot of debate on the relevance of it though my biggest fear is it might be another massive @#$%&!$?! distraction the team doesn't need just before playing Denver.

edzo44 said:
Actually, this story broke on Boston TV channel 5 yesterday (the 18th) on the 6am news. I've been kind of waiting curiously all this time to see who would be the first to drop this information on the Pats football board. Well we now have a "bingo" and for some strange reason I am totally unsurprised by who dropped the info on the board.

However I'll also admit I would have bet on a few others to break it before him. This is not to be construed as a slam on the guy because I do feel it is a newsworthy story and had to hold myself back from breaking the news myself. I am actually shocked the information went this long unmentioned after breaking in public on a TV station on monday. I also expect a lot of debate on the relevance of it though my biggest fear is it might be another massive @#$%&!$?! distraction the team doesn't need just before playing Denver.
There was a thread about this a few months ago, this is just new information.

DefenseRules said:

Mikey has no life other than to scour the internet in his pursuit of
evil and embarressing news. He is the PatsFans.Com resident P.O.S. NERD!

hering-admin-758195.jpg

Last edited:
F.B.N. said:
Mikey has no life other than to scour the internet in his pursuit of
evil and embarressing news. He is the PatsFans.Com resident P.O.S. NERD!

If you don't like the message
just shoot the messenger.

flutie2phelan said:
If you don't like the message
just shoot the messenger.
My doctor advises me to be more moderate when it comes to fun activities, but it's awfully tempting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe