PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

paranoia

Rookie
Reaction score
When I try to load a avatar it won't let me, I have tried both ways uploadind from my computer, and also photobucket but neither one works.

Could someone give me some help with this issue please. Thank you.

When I try to load a avatar it won't let me, I have tried both ways uploadind from my computer, and also photobucket but neither one works.

Could someone give me some help with this issue please. Thank you.
If i can do it you can. It may be that you have to try it another time, i've been having difficulty all night with the site......Don't get paranoid. :D

Anyways i just followed what it said to do. I chose several pics from different sites downloaded them into "pictures" and uploaded from my computer using "browes" on the CP.

Last edited:
This has been fixed. Is it working O.K. for you now?

Funny, I'm having the same problem. I go to upload an avatar and it doesn't do anything. I hit save changes and it says "unable to move/copy file". I've tried this with both URLs and saved pictures (all the right pixel/size).

Funny, I'm having the same problem. I go to upload an avatar and it doesn't do anything. I hit save changes and it says "unable to move/copy file". I've tried this with both URLs and saved pictures (all the right pixel/size).

Me also ... I resized a picture until I couldn't see it without glasses and it still won't upload. I also tried the saved pictures and the URL route. Same result ... unable to move/copy file.

Last edited:
Try it now - should be all set.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back