PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION 2024 Draft Day LIVE Discussion Thread Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bills just gave the Chiefs another weapon for Mahomes who they can't beat in a big game to save their lives.

KC getting a wr? Adonai Mitchell?

Hopefully not Guyton

Bills just gave the Chiefs another weapon for Mahomes who they can't beat in a big game to save their lives.
Glad we are still rebuilding. This would be like us trading with the Ravens in the 2013 draft knowing they could draft another stud pass rusher.

What’s the over/under on his first arrest? I’ll set it at 1.25 years
Bet it’s a package deal. They’ll love his teammate, the DL Sweat.

KC adding another WR. I guess Skyy Moore is working out as well as Tyquan Thornton

Chiefs moved up to take an absolute burner in Xavier Worthy. 4.21 40 yard dash is pretty insane. They are hoping to get Tyreek Hill 2.0 here. Pretty electric speed with this kid.

Guys, if the 49ers take a WR at #31, don't be surprised if the Patriots flip their 2nd round pick for Aiyuk.

With 3 picks to get through, the talent seems to be with the CB and WR options. I’d prefer Mitchell, but might prefer DeJean or McKinstry to Legette or McConkey. I’d be pleased with any of them, and wouldn’t hate a trade down either

Last edited:
Mitchell is the only guy I would go up for here now that Guyton has gone.

So get Mitchell at 34 and hope either Suamataia or Rosengarten can be picked up in 3rd.

Guys, if the 49ers take a WR at #31, don't be surprised if the Patriots flip their 2nd round pick for Aiyuk.
There are a lot of WR options available. They may wanna take a guy like Corley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes