PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION 2024 Draft Day LIVE Discussion Thread Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be tempted to start seeing if teams are interested in 34 plus a 2nd next year to move up now for Brian Thomas Jr…

Belicick paying the proper tribute to the magician

I would be tempted to start seeing if teams are interested in 34 plus a 2nd next year to move up now for Brian Thomas Jr…
I would rather move up for mims fatanu

If he makes it past Jacksonville i think itll get really interesting. Though we would probably hafta outbid buffalo and/or kc in a trade up

I just posted Mims, Bowers, Thomas maybe Worthy late if we don't think he'll get by KC.

I want one of Thomas or Mims. Either one. I love both. That would be a killer draft.

Finally a defensive player at pick 15

Finally a defensive player

No clue who that is but I am always in for moving up in the draft.

Don’t worry, Peyton has a local hookup in Indy for neck issues that Latu can utilize.

Oops sorry I meant Ashley Manning.

No clue who that is but I am always in for moving up in the draft.
It’s the third of LSUs holy Trinity. A very large, very fast WR that I’d love on the Pats.

Some good WR's not picked yet, maybe one slips to round 2.

All I can say is 6 QBs taken in the first 12 picks. Wow! This is clearly considered a 'golden generation' by the teams in the NFL.

Hopefully we got one of the best of them with Drake Maye in this draft.

A lot of hope and new signal callers coming into the league from this year's draft class.

To be honest this is such a Kirk Cousins situation. The Penix pick means Cousins will be released after 2 years, at which time he will sign YET ANOTHER mega deal with some other team and probably crack $500 million in career earnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back