PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Premium Logo Change Thread. As Seen On TV. Better Than The Best. This Thread Will Resolve The Issue. APF Will Be Satisfied. Used AMC Available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I have a different perspective than all of you on this subject. One that could not be accurately presented in the other threads. I believe that once you have seen my perspective that you will finally see the global picture. It will be clear to you. You'll wonder why you haven't thought about this angle your entire life. It's the answer to the question that is only second to "is OJ guilty". My thoughts on the matter will inspire you. It will change your life.

For the small token of $11.99 you'll get your answer and much much more.

Is God real? Did Seth really speak? Did we really land on the moon? Who killed Kennedy? Is the Johnson and Johnson vaccine dangerous?

We'll answer all this and more.

Just donate a small stipend of $11.99 and we'll provide you with all the answers you've been looking for.

"I can't believe what I just saw" -. Bob Mckinney

"Earth shattering knowledge". - Fritzy McFee

"My life has changed for the better". - Franky Malone.

"Icy's thread cannot compare to this thread". @KontradictioN

Visit BeInTheKnow.com

You will not regret it. Thank me later.

I can't believe how popular this thread has been. I just want to thank you all for your overwhelming support.

Currently the number one thread in the forum.

Free range or cooped up capon?

Just watched Law&Order:Organized Crime.
They got a hot blonde undercover cop named *ahem* , Gina Cappeletti.
Tony you have all the answers AND all the questions, so please look into this. Is this plagiarism? Are they paying royalties to Gino's family? Its a NYC- based show so is this another case of Goodell or the Jest mocking the Patriots? What the hell is going on?

Cooped up. Gimme all the bad stuff, including high octane beer that I can actually taste (and don't need to drink 14 of).

Tony you have all the answers AND all the questions, so please look into this. Is this plagiarism? Are they paying royalties to Gino's family? Its a NYC- based show so is this another case of Goodell or the Jest mocking the Patriots? What the hell is going on?
Looks like she is from Toronto and has had single appearances on a couple Canadian TV shows, including something called "Mary Kills People".

The plot thickens.

740full-charlotte-sullivan.jpg

Bold choice to cast a bombshell in a lead role on a network crime series. I suspect the audience will reject her in favor of a more realistic, less attractive female in her 50s.

The deal here is there's a Pats fan on the scriptwriting team...or a relative of Gino's. At some point, her character is bound to run into a Pats fan who is struck by the name...and her beauty. This should happen a few episodes in, to get more viewers hooked and anticipating who she'll hook up with. Then the HOF omission will be broached. Yes people hate the Patriots but we also now have the most notoriety. Of course, I'm just as keen on the logo problem. But that's a Kraft issue all the way. Doubt Jonathan will ever betray daddy - or his memory - and let us all open our eyes back up.

Looks like she is from Toronto and has had single appearances on a couple Canadian TV shows, including something called "Mary Kills People".

The plot thickens.

740full-charlotte-sullivan.jpg
She's been around. Was on Kung Fu: The Legend Continues. The secret lies with Charlotte. Charlotte (Billy) Sullivan, that is. And Gina does spell her last name like Gino. This is the most football/cop show tie since Ed Marinaro was on Hill Street Blues. So this is what it's like to follow a team that doesn't win the Super Bowl? Meh, it feels weird. Plus her birthday is the same day as my younger daughter's. The plot thickens... even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News