PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

10 Day forecast - Foxboro Playoff weather

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a nice thought, but all they know ten days out is what time the sun will rise.

If it's Denver, then rain plays to our advantage- slows the Broncos down.

If it's the Jets, then it's an even matchup, as we saw in November.

This morning it said Sunday 1/8 would have snow showers. This afternoon, it now says 1/8 will be sunny.

'Nuff said.

(Same goes for Saturday 1/7)

i rather just get good clean weater..unless snow comes down . no rain please..everyone will get slowed down and 1 team will get lucky to have less faults because weather and i think we can play better with nice weather

i rather just get good clean weater..unless snow comes down . no rain please..everyone will get slowed down and 1 team will get lucky to have less faults because weather and i think we can play better with nice weather

Plus, you don't want to be throwing passes to Ben Watson (assuming his bruised knee is healed by then) in the rain!

Plus, you don't want to be throwing passes to Ben Watson (assuming his bruised knee is healed by then) in the rain!

rain = biggest chance of injury :(

win or lose..someone could get hurt :O

since i will be going to the game !! i would prefer no rain. snow would be fine!!

rain is OK...we no longer have to worry about that crazy mud. I like our chances either way....snow, rain, clouds or sun. We are READY!

It's a nice thought, but all they know ten days out is what time the sun will rise.
But in 10 years we're all going to be underwater due to global warming. You mean it's not an exact science??? ;)

It would be nice if it would at least get cold. I'd like to use my fire pit at least once this year.

But in 10 years we're all going to be underwater due to global warming. You mean it's not an exact science??? ;)

It would be nice if it would at least get cold. I'd like to use my fire pit at least once this year.
I believe there is another ice age scheduled sometime, I just can't find any details in the Farmer's Almanac - perhaps the hot air from the global warming crowd is disrupting things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back