I think it is probably best if we just pump the brakes on the slinging...take any advice as, "thanks for the advice" and move on.
For me, it is about action. People are on edge and it may be a new concept for some thinking "yeah thanks but you ain't telling me what to do".
It is about...
I will cheer for TB12 no matter where he goes and what he does.
The sports joy and memories he has brought all of us ...if you just think back...has been truly amazing and will never be taken, by this sports fan, for granted.
As I have said many many times on here.
We will go as the offensive line goes. A couple things:
1) The offensive line needs a visit from Logan Mankins and they need to catch a nasty aggressive confident attitude. Bring the fight. Bring the fight
2) Like it or not I am still in the get AB...
Brady is tough but he is human. We know around here what it has been like for him. What he has achieved is just remarkable.
If I can get two more years out of him as a fanbase we have to collectively take him by the hand and say "be free". He has given his all to this team and to NE and to...
1) What happened in the past (we get blown out and then win SB or go deep in playoffs) is not guaranteed to happen again.
2) The ravens are real and the athletic skill is there, at least recognize this.
3) Has this ever been done before...a SB like pic by a team after a regular season game.