PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Zolak: Warren should have been in training program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut in the woods..

Fred - you're posting has been a disaster ever since you showed up to grace us with your presence. And it hasn't changed.

It just supports the idea I have that you are a fool who is definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed..

Can't we have a polite discussion of Patriots issues without degenerating into ad hominem attacks and personal insults? Is that what this forum is all about? Criticizing other posters and personally attacking them if you do not like what they say?

Can't we have a polite discussion of Patriots issues without degenerating into ad hominem attacks and personal insults? Is that what this forum is all about? Criticizing other posters and personally attacking them if you do not like what they say?

So, it's ok for you to make personal attacks on players, but not for people to have an opinion about your BS?
:cool:

If missing ONE season and having surgery to get this ailing hip fixed then I am all for it - I would rather have a full healthy Warren in 2011 than a continued banged up Warren struggling though a pain filled 2010

He is not old enough where you have to worry about this being his last season,he will have some left in the tank next year...get well Ty

You make it sound like he just signed a new contract. He signed that deal in 07, and has apparently played three full seasons on a bad hip since then.

That seems to be the only way Crowell can make a point. Is to exaggerate the facts and put the player in a bad light regardless of reality.

Scott Zolak said on Comcast sportstonight that Ty Warren should have been in the conditioning program preparing his body for football. Zolak points out that Warren wasn't so interested in finishing his degree until he "got his guaranteed $18 million dollars".
WTF, Zolack knew the just how bad this injury was? hes now a DR, a trainer, did he stayed in a Holliday Inn? Its sounds like a long standing issue that could have only been exacerbated by working out.

Last edited:
So, it's ok for you to make personal attacks on players, but not for people to have an opinion about your BS?
:cool:

You are the king of unsolicited personal attacks. It is nearly all you do.

You are the king of unsolicited personal attacks. It is nearly all you do.

Oh brother. Another Wannabe Sheriff who really doesn't know a damn thing about what he's talking about.. Come back when you might actually bring something to the conversation,.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes