PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Zeke Mowatt, Ben Coates, Dan Graham...what is it with Patriot TE's???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifer

Banned
Reaction score
hey, remember that classic phone call WEEI used to play of Coates "babies momma" threatening him on the answering machine?

Re: Zeke Mowatt, Ben Coates, Dan Graham..what is it with Patriot TE's???

Ben Coates went on to have a decent career with the Baltimore Ravens. And if I'm not mistaken, he won a ring with them as well.

I don't think that is what he was saying.

Went on to have a decent career with Baltimore? He was a force with the Patriots, he was with the Ravens towards the tail end..............you've got your facts mixed up.

Ben Coates went on to have a decent career with the Baltimore Ravens. And if I'm not mistaken, he won a ring with them as well.

He won a ring with them but only played one year ( 9 catches, 84 yds, 0 TDs)
but ....but that's not the premise of this thread...

Someone doesn't quite get what this thread is about.....

Went on to have a decent career with Baltimore? He was a force with the Patriots, he was with the Ravens towards the tail end..............you've got your facts mixed up.
To be fair, he did have a good SB35 with 3 key catches, the rest of his Ravens career notwithstanding.

Regards,
Chris

Someone doesn't quite get what this thread is about.....

Yeah! Where's the coverage on Zeke "Take a peek" Mowatt. I hoped his tale has a new ending.

Ben Coates is my favorite TE of all time. He would always be open and catch everything thrown his way. And he was ridiculous when he had the ball in his hands. He would command 3 or 4 tacklers to bring him down.

Ben Coates is my favorite TE of all time. He would always be open and catch everything thrown his way. And he was ridiculous when he had the ball in his hands. He would command 3 or 4 tacklers to bring him down.

He should be a HoFer - 4 All-Pros matches the other HoF TEs (except Ditka and Newsome) and his yards/TD numbers are in that group too. Only Casper has more TD, Winslow, Smith and Ditka are the only ones with more yards and only Winslow and Newsome have more receptions (among HoF TEs). He was unstoppable for a time and he could block.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand