PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Zannis: Troll Away , Patriot Haters, You've got Nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's, like, the 300th head-scratching thing in this entire mess. The Colts footballs were under limit, but no investigation, no punishment, no public outcry. It's simply ignored

Tom Brady couldn't have been more correct in his email when he said something to the effect of "of course it's a big deal, it's the Patriots"

I think it was at that point that this investigation turned from being a sting operation to a scandalous cover up. They were ignorant of the IGL. While measuring all the footballs they were shocked to find out that the Colts footballs were below original pressure. So they decided to destroy the evidence by re-inflating them and put them back in the game instead of using the backup footballs.

The NFL's four stage attack
1) the Sting
2) create a Patsy......."a person who is easily taken advantage of, especially by being cheated or blamed for something". .........Kraft was taken advantage of. Brady was blamed
3) the Cover up......underway
4) the Fall guy...when stages 1-3 fail......To be determined.
If the NFL fails, I suspect Goodell will toss his legal counsel onto the electrified subway tracks as the D train pulls into the station ....and the owners will content to allow Goodell to continue to manage their assets

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday