PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Young CBs Impress in Patriots' First Preseason Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not Roberts?

I'm trying not to be knee-jerk here but Roberts did not look good. With that said he has not played a game in over a year so need to see how the kid does on Thursday.

If we have Coleman as a #4, I feel pretty comfortable about our depth. But, I can't believe we still have issues with turning their heads to the pass. You would think by now Boyer would have that jammed down their throats . I guess it's a very difficult thing to do, in real time. There has been some improvement tho.

Theoretically, if things continue to go the way they did on Thursday, there is a possibility Coleman does not make the team.

Butler
Ryan
Cyrus Jones
Jonathan Jones
LeBlanc

I'm trying not to be knee-jerk here but Roberts did not look good. With that said he has not played a game in over a year so need to see how the kid does on Thursday.
I definitely understand he has not played in a while. Don't get me wrong. I guess I was strictly thinking of players who looked bad, though. He was especially bad, but of course it was partly his first real action...I didn't mean to come off like I was disregarding that at all. Does that make sense? I'm really just waking up.

Last edited:
I definitely understand he has not okayed in a while. Don't get me wrong. I guess I was strictly thinking of players who looked bad, though. He was especially bad, but if course it was partly his first real action...I didn't mean to come off like I was disregarding that at all. Does that make sense? I'm really just waking up.
Nope. Didn't take your comment that way at all. Just stating how I am trying to keep Roberts' subpar night in perspective.

Nope. Didn't take your comment that way at all. Just stating how I am trying to keep Roberts' subpar night in perspective.
Thank you for not misunderstanding. That's common in message boards.

Thank you for not misunderstanding. That's common in message boards.

Nope. I only fly off the handle when people start claiming LeBron James > Larry Bird.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Back