PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Yes!!! Lockerroom Video From Last Night!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill seemed extremely proud of this team. In fact, I think it's the first time I've watched one of these locker room vids and seen him smile. He seemed really happy. I think he truly enjoys the grind 'em out kind of games. It shows that the team is mentally tough. He knows that this is a complete football team and they all are buying in (paging Tom Jackson). I think he knows there is something special here. I've been having the '03-'04 feeling since the Bears win. I'm not calling anything, as I believe in the jinx, but I feel good about this team, especially if teams have to come through Foxboro in January.

On another note, I'm damn proud to have Slater on this team. I watch these videos whenever they are released and he is usually leading the team huddle at the end. It is so obvious that he has the respect of every player in that locker room, and I just don't know if other ST guys command that kind of respect and admiration throughout the league. He is the best at what he does. I love the guy. Special teams has been great all year and definitely changed the tone of the game on Sunday night.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back