PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Yahoo.com PatsFans Fantasy Baseball League

I'm in....team name is mtbykr. This is my first year at fantasy, so we'll see what happens!

Wow. Every single draft thread is moved, but we allow fantasy baseball threads to stay?

I'm in, this should be fun though I will lose badly like I usually do.

Wow. Every single draft thread is moved, but we allow fantasy baseball threads to stay?

The draft forum gets about 100x more views than the Sox forum.

The draft forum gets about 100x more views than the Sox forum.

So what? The Pub doesn't get near as many views either. Are we going to start allowing non-football OT threads again?

So what? The Pub doesn't get near as many views either. Are we going to start allowing non-football OT threads again?

This thread is time-sensitive. The more views before next Friday, and the more members of the league.

Are you interested in joining?

This thread is time-sensitive. The more views before next Friday, and the more members of the league.

Are you interested in joining?

No. I don't think moderators should be starting baseball and fantasy threads in the football forum when the next minute they're moving NFL draft threads to somewhere else. What kind of priorities are those?

So is anyone else as excited about the BLUE JAYS as I am?

The Big Hurt sandwiched between Rios-Wells -- THOMAS -- Gluas-Overbay. Quite scary to say the least.

So is anyone else as excited about the BLUE JAYS as I am?

The Big Hurt sandwiched between Rios-Wells -- THOMAS -- Gluas-Overbay. Quite scary to say the least.

Are we excited about the Blue Jays well

NO

No. I don't think moderators should be starting baseball and fantasy threads in the football forum when the next minute they're moving NFL draft threads to somewhere else. What kind of priorities are those?

Well if it wasn't for this being here, i would have never seen it becuase i don't check the baseball forum here since Ian partnered with talksox.com. I also think that any pats draft talk is allowed, it's the other teams draft talk that has been moved:)

Mabey once the season starts we can have a fantasy thread in the baseball forum....but this worked well to get attention for the league!

Last edited:
Live. I thought about automated, but live is more exciting.

If for some reason we can't make it to the draft....but already have our pre-draft rankings done, will it do it automatically for us?

I am in...Thunder Bay Bombers

If for some reason we can't make it to the draft....but already have our pre-draft rankings done, will it do it automatically for us?

Most certainly.

I forgot about the draft last year and finished in 2nd place. (Got Brandon Webb in the process, too)

come on!
default settings
you can do better than that!

come on!
default settings
you can do better than that!

What do you suggest? I think I can still change them. I'm no fantasy baseball expert, so I just used default.

I'm in, gotta start getting my draft ready.

Fantasy football is like checkers compared to chess and the losers who play it should get out of their parents cellars, get a friggin life and get their own board.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back