PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WOOT! Chris Berman OuT As ESPN Football Face After This Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand the hate directed at Berman here. I mean other then the fact that he works for a hated network, what terrible thing has he done? Was he an anti Pats guy. Don't remember him being like that. If I'm wrong, someone please correct me and send a link displaying any neg comments about our team and I'll withdraw this sympathy card. Or is there another reason why I should hate him?

He's a sleazeball. He's sexually harassed interns. That alone taints him for life.

He's a sleazeball. He's sexually harassed interns. That alone taints him for life.

Research the case. I just did on google. His accuser dated and then stalked Chris Carter. When she got fired for that, her husband divorced her and she had no money- that's when she made the allegations against Berman. Hardly the innocent victim you want to make her out to be. The fact that you can take one incident out of a person's life and make an absolute judgment about their character says a lot about your maturity.

I know a guy that worked at McDonald's in the early 2000s. Berman used to come in almost every morning during the summer. My friend said he was one of the nicest guys he ever met. I don't extrapolate from that that Berman is a saint. That would be stupid.

Couldn't care less. They could hire the leader of ISIS to do football commentary and I wouldn't care, or be surprised. The only time I watch anything on ESPN is if they have a Patriots game. And even then I download the game so that I don't have to watch anything other than the game or support them in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST