PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Women's Group: Nationwide and Papa John's should suspend relationships with Peyton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilarious. What would have been even funnier was when he blamed it on you and claimed he had nothing to do with it......hysterical, lmao

Knowing Peyton he probably would blame it on someone else.... Like he blamed his playoff loses on other teammates lol.

2b1120d1f1f67bf7adfa367aa05d8b41.jpg

844e1f6134f1f499efc7cb72db1d0c9b.jpg

03cb9cb1d03ee146c97e002342d3479e.jpg

Papa Joke's? Vomitino's? C'mon man...

That first one made my stomach growl shortly before it made my left arm go numb.

It's probably wrong to say this but if I was his teammate I probably woulda been laughing my *** off and high fiving him after he did that. Because that's what happens in college.

If a random teammate that wasn't gunna be the 1st OA pick did this I doubt the girl would be going after him.
Another winner here.

"Hey, saw you sexually assault that trainer ... awesome, dude! Bro hug!"

Bonus points for implying that she's just a golddigger.

hey, did you guys hear manning teabagged some woman??

WHY AM I JUST HEARING ABOUT THIS?????

Knowing Peyton he probably would blame it on someone else.... Like he blamed his playoff loses on other teammates lol.

My understanding is that Peyton and his daddy were trying to blame one of his teammates for the incident.

2b1120d1f1f67bf7adfa367aa05d8b41.jpg

844e1f6134f1f499efc7cb72db1d0c9b.jpg

03cb9cb1d03ee146c97e002342d3479e.jpg

Papa Joke's? Vomitino's? C'mon man...
Joe, I remember when there was a Caserta's right across the street from the Scarborough Beach South entrance. I still spend many days there each summer and a full week in a house right up the street. God, I miss that pizza. Hell, I live just off Rte. 146 in southern MA about 30 minutes from Providence. I should just go down and get some there...open Thursdays, right?:)

if peyton loses his current endorsements maybe he could do lipton and nestle teabag commercials.

Pizza out here in OR sucks there's a couple good places owned by New Yorker's but mostly it's crap, I miss some of the thin crust from back home, Bianchi's Revere beach, the brown jug, Santapio's are just a few. Also the square bakery pizza is really good...

Elm Street Bakery in Everett has great pizza, calzone and pastries at a great price. If you come back this way give it a try.

Okay, I can't take it any longer.

What is it with New Yorkers that make them think that they invented EVERYTHING?

The pizza that people are calling New York style actually came from Italy about 7 centuries before New York existed.

Sorry about the semi-rant, but the NY BS is ruining my appetite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back