PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will the web server hold up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhodeislandpatsfan

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Please biggest day in Patriots history, I only hope the servers are on call, We need to revel in all the Patriots glory!

No chance in hell. :rofl:

If Brady ankle holds up and the server goes down, I can live with that, the opposite would suck....

Won't even make it to halftime.

Too bad. We may have to wait until tomorrow to celebrate the victory or wolow in the loss.

I like the Patriots chances better finishing 19-0 than the web server holding up.

If the server crashes I will drink until I wake up tomorrow :eat1:

I'll be hosting a superbowl party so I will be signing off in an hour or two. So, I wont miss the inevitable down time. I'll be back later to continue the celebration.:rocker:

If the server crashes I will drink until I wake up tomorrow :eat1:

HELL MAN pull the plug now. I am getting a little thirsty and I have a new VHS tape and the day off tomorrow. Let the games begin..........

I'll be hosting a superbowl party so I will be signing off in an hour or two. So, I wont miss the inevitable down time. I'll be back later to continue the celebration.:rocker:

We're monitoring it and the hold up earlier was a reboot while we disabled some things to keep it moving. We should be O.K. - Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back