PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will Sudfeld be the Jets Capt this Week (plus Salas News)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gronkandez

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
The Jesters just signed Josh McDaniel's crush Greg Salas off of the *** Eagles practice squad. Who will serve as their captain this weekend?

Surprised they didn't sign Woodhead in the offseason.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Will Sudfeld be the Jets Capt this Week (plus Salas News)

The Jesters just signed Josh McDaniel's crush Greg Salas off of the Rams practice squad. Who will serve as their captain this weekend?

McDaniel's roster decisions leave a lot to be desired and Salas is the mascot of that.

The Jesters just signed Josh McDaniel's crush Greg Salas off of the Rams practice squad. Who will serve as their captain this weekend?

I believe it's the Eagles practice squad not the Rams.

For the more knowledgeable fan, does a player on the practice squad have the right to refuse any offer that comes from another team?

I believe it's the Eagles practice squad not the Rams.

For the more knowledgeable fan, does a player on the practice squad have the right to refuse any offer that comes from another team?

I think so, because haven't the Pats in the past paid PS players more than the norm to keep them from jumping to another team? It seems like they can refuse, but they don't, because who in their right mind would pass up getting onto an active roster.

I'm really hoping Sudfeld sees serious playing time this week, and that he contributes as much to the jets as he did the Patriots.

I think so, because haven't the Pats in the past paid PS players more than the norm to keep them from jumping to another team? It seems like they can refuse, but they don't, because who in their right mind would pass up getting onto an active roster.

That is correct. PS players are free to turn down overtures from other teams (and IIRC are not subject to waivers when released).

I'm really hoping Sudfeld sees serious playing time this week, and that he contributes as much to the jets as he did the Patriots.

Yes, every time he's on the field good things happen (for the other team, that is...).

Can there be a turnover on the coin toss? ;)

apparently sudfeld kicked a lot of peoples dogs.

kind of gross they way people treat him.

McDaniel's roster decisions leave a lot to be desired and Salas is the mascot of that.
McDaniels doesnt make roster decisions, and the decision regarding Salas and the roster was to cut him.

apparently sudfeld kicked a lot of peoples dogs.

kind of gross they way people treat him.

Oh, come on. We're just having a little fun. Nothing against Sudfeld personally. Most of us hoped he'd get onto the Pat's practice squad. We're not the team playing this week that signs players and makes them captains against their old team.

The Jesters just signed Josh McDaniel's crush Greg Salas off of the *** Eagles practice squad. Who will serve as their captain this weekend?

Good move by the Jets, Salas has a ton of potential, as does Sudfeld. They signed Josh Cribbs as well. Good moves by the Jets. I hate the Jets, but smart moves. They are hurting at the WR position and minus a player at the TE position. Wouldn't be surprised to see all 3 play the Pats this Sunday.

Wouldn't be surprised to see the Jets dust off the Wildcat game plan this weekend to keep Geno from airing it out too much.

If the Jets are truly relying on Sudfeld to be a difference on Sunday, they might as well not even show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes