PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wild Card Weekend: Indianapolis Colts at Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Colts need to take more advantage of play action and misdirection plays on offense. The Ravens defense was almost foaming at the mouth on that first drive and over pursued in a couple of instances. Call some plays to get Andrew Luck out of the pocket and they'll have some success.

Typical made up PI call that the Ravens have got tons of this season.

Shouldn't that have been an extra 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalty added to the pass inteference for #32 of indy removing his helmet on the field?:confused:

Carey really tripped over "Indianapolis" there. I don't think he even got close to getting the whole word out.

Hopefully the fumble call stands

That's def Colts ball

Well the refs can't cook that fumble. :)

I'd be thrilled if the Ravens got knocked out today. I don't want Pollard hurting any Broncos next week, and if they luck out and beat Denver I want no part of that punk being here and injuring another player.

Would someone remind me how the Pats didn't get the ball in 2008 when the Pierre Woods recovered it?

Last edited:
Maybe it because a Denver loss means the Patriots hosting the AFCCG? Just a thought.

It's one thing to discuss who would have a better shot of beating them. It's another thing for every thread to degenerate into "they haven't beaten anybody" and the dead horse debates that take place afterward.

Luck has some good scrambling skills

Maybe they should try and block Ray Lewis when he's obviously blitzing? Just a though, about as obvious as Mr Burns saying "Hey, Strawberry. Hit a home run!" but just thought I'd throw it out there.

So which team is better for the Broncos to lose too? And subsequently us to beat (if we make it /good karma)?

If that was a Patriots defender, that would of been called a facemask...

That doesn't look like a facemask????

So which team is better for the Broncos to lose too? And subsequently us to beat (if we make it /good karma)?

I don't think they lose to either team without beating themselves but the Ravens probably beat them up a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back