PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wild card weekend game thread: Colts @ Texans

that was dumb

That’s a win for the Texans

Looks like next week vs Ravens. Start practicing run and option defense BB

What the hell was that play ?

Why throw it in the middle of the field?

Better off trying a long field goal then getting nothing.

I think the Texans are going to have to host a grand spectacle of burning the letterman jackets if they ever wish to taste victory in the playoffs. Because as of this moment, they are the Toronto Raptors of the NFL.

Not only was the play call by Houston on the 4th down just atrocious, BOB’ clock management has been embarrassing. Outside of a tipped ball, they haven’t stopped the Colts. You have the ball at the Colts 30 with 2 minutes to go and you call timeout? You get the ball to start the 2nd half; don’t let the Colts get the ball back and attempt the double score.

Then there’s the timeout they called when the Colts were trying to run the ball out. Wait until 3rd down for that, don’t risk it against an offense you haven’t stopped today.

They were fortunate to get out of the end of the half without giving up additional points.

Last edited:
That throw is on Luck. I don’t think the ball is supposed to go to that receiver.

I can't believe I haven't muted this game. I'm not even being hyperbolic when I say this, but this is the worst broadcast team I've ever listened to in my 31 years on this Earth. Holy ****.

I did not know the colts had 2 rookies that made 1st team all pro. Nelson was a sure thing, safest player in the draft. But their LB Darius Leonard picked 36th overall also made it.

That is why I would much rather see the Ravens than Chargers next week.

7-1 on the road- yikes

I think the Pats would destroy the Ravens.
Chargers much tougher game.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back