PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Wild card game discussion: Colts @ Bills

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Couldn’t stand Rivers and his trash talking when he started now I like him. Amazed the guy played an AFCCG with no ACL. Also Brady did a lot of talking himself too so whatever.

I think Bills roll today. Like the Bucs they’re playing great football at the right time.

Couldn’t stand Rivers and his trash talking when he started now I like him. Amazed the guy played an AFCCG with no ACL. Also Brady did a lot of talking himself too so whatever.

I think Bills roll today. Like the Bucs they’re playing great football at the right time.

I like the bills big as well. We shall see.

-BUF vs IND (Besides GB/BAL, BUF is the hottest team in football. IND is a terrible second half team). IND is not effective off script (after first 15-25 plays). May be close early, but BUF pulls away later. BUF

The Bills catching and passing the Pats didn’t happen overnight. BB the GM has a lot of work to do if his Pats team is ever going to win the AFCE again.

That 38-9 game could have easily been 59-9 or worse if the Bills really wanted it to be.

Colts need to run the ball and Rivers needs to not throw INTs. Keep it close

Diggs is going to be so annoying to face in the next few years.

Diggs is going to be so annoying to face in the next few years.

Would love to add corey davis in the offseason. Still very young receiver depending the price and try to finally draft a receiver that’s not a bust.

Never forget. BILLS SUCK!

There is nothing Phillip Rivers fears more than winning in the playoffs.
LOL... I just finished typing the sentence below when you posted:

"I like Rivers... but I can't remember a big game he ever won."

Gotta admit - can’t believe we’re watching playoff football this year. I don’t mean the Pats being out I mean just in general. Thought there was no way we’d have a finished season.

The Bills catching and passing the Pats didn’t happen overnight. BB the GM has a lot of work to do if his Pats team is ever going to win the AFCE again.

That 38-9 game could have easily been 59-9 or worse if the Bills really wanted it to be.
I don't think any AFC East team is going to win the division 18 out of 20 times including the Pats, like we did from 2001. The Pats will win the division again in a couple of years , Miami could win it next year, even the Jets could win it at some point. The Bills might look great this year, but that doesn't mean they are automatically a shoo in for next year or the year after. We shall see how it plays out !!

I'm posting right now with no ACL. It's hard, but doable.

Colts need to run the ball effectively.

I don't think any AFC East team is going to win the division 18 out of 20 times including the Pats, like we did from 2001. The Pats will win the division again in a couple of years , Miami could win it next year, even the Jets could win it at some point. The Bills might look great this year, but that doesn't mean they are automatically a shoo in for next year or the year after. We shall see how it plays out !!
The chasm between the Bills and Pats was on display in week 16. Sure the Pats could win the division in a couple years but they need a lot of improvements in a lot of areas. BB has work to do.

nice running by the Colts

Colts running well early. They’ll need to.

No catch

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back