Not open for further replies.

BelichickFan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I remembered and dug up this old thread :

Who is going to Cleveland with me?

But it's locked.

Anyway, anyone going to the Brady Return game ? Looks like I talked my son into going. Anyone know the best area in the stadium to get tickets in any Patriots area ? I expect Patriots fans will be scattered but I figured I'd ask.

I remembered and dug up this old thread :

Who is going to Cleveland with me?

But it's locked.

Anyway, anyone going to the Brady Return game ? Looks like I talked my son into going. Anyone know the best area in the stadium to get tickets in any Patriots area ? I expect Patriots fans will be scattered but I figured I'd ask.

I'll be there, bud. About 10-15 rows behind the visitor's bench along the 35-40 yard line.

Not sure who started that thread. I want to say that it may have been @Ice_Ice_Brady, but I'm not 100 percent on that.

Don't you guy realize that you have broken the unwritten rule about talking about anything other than the upcoming game???!!!!!! Go take a lap and feel the proper remorse. ;)

I'll be there, bud. About 10-15 rows behind the visitor's bench along the 35-40 yard line.

Not sure who started that thread. I want to say that it may have been @Ice_Ice_Brady, but I'm not 100 percent on that.

May be confusing that with my infamous 2010 thread when the Pats went to Cleveland got pummeled. That was the last time I ever was overconfident, and definitely the last time I actually started a thread that everyone was overrating an opponent.

May be confusing that with my infamous 2010 thread when the Pats went to Cleveland got pummeled. That was the last time I ever was overconfident, and definitely the last time I actually started a thread that everyone was overrating an opponent.

No, I meant as to who is going to the CLE game. That's the thread that the OP is referring to.

EDIT: it was @signbabybrady. You can appreciate how I mixed the 2 user names up. Apologies.

I looked at buying tickets on stubhub as it's only 400 miles from here and this caught my eye for some other Browns games. For their Christmas Eve game vs San Diego tickets are selling $9. That's right $9 for an NFL game,well the Browns... That's the cost of two coffees.. Tix for the Pats game can be had for under $100...I'm guessing prices will rise if many Pats fans decide to go..

http://www.stubhub.com/cleveland-br...pos=true&qtyq=false&dUpg=false&sort=price+asc

Don't you guy realize that you have broken the unwritten rule about talking about anything other than the upcoming game???!!!!!! Go take a lap and feel the proper remorse. ;)
LOL, that's for coaches and players my friend. As I won't be on the team plane nor the sideline, these things need to be planned :D

I looked at buying tickets on stubhub as it's only 400 miles from here and this caught my eye for some other Browns games. For their Christmas Eve game vs San Diego tickets are selling $9. That's right $9 for an NFL game,well the Browns... That's the cost of two coffees.. Tix for the Pats game can be had for under $100...I'm guessing prices will rise if many Pats fans decide to go..

http://www.stubhub.com/cleveland-br...pos=true&qtyq=false&dUpg=false&sort=price+asc

Wow. 78 bucks for the sideline.

Wow. 78 bucks for the sideline.
That's their SD game, unfortunately for the Patriots and TB12 return they're a good bit more. Still a lot cheaper than the next weekend at Gillette, though.

We're going, staying downtown in the Hampton Inn. Walking distance to Stadium, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame...and if all goes well, the baseball stadium where the Red Sox have a very good chance of playing a playoff game either Friday or Sunday night (depending on how the seeding works out, basically if they and the Indians end up with the 2 and 3 seeds they'll be a game there).

We're going, staying downtown in the Hampton Inn. Walking distance to Stadium, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame...and if all goes well, the baseball stadium where the Red Sox have a very good chance of playing a playoff game either Friday or Sunday night (depending on how the seeding works out, basically if they and the Indians end up with the 2 and 3 seeds they'll be a game there).

That would be an awesome weekend.

Love to go. Too much happening here on the home front however. I expect a full report from all of you that go. Browns always play the Pats tough so I would expect a close game even with TFB.

Live in the DC area and am heading out there with my sisters and a few buds. Can't. Freaking. Wait.

We're up in the nosebleeds (Section 528, Row 17) but it won't stop me from running down onto the field to give TFB a big hug

We were hoping that would be the case as well but the Sox are looking more and more like they'll have the 1 seed which puts them against the Jays/Os. Regardless, it'll be a hell of a weekend. We are staying at the holiday inn (about 5 miles from the stadium). Hope everything works out and you have a blast!

I'm banking on Rangers 1 Boston 2 and Indians 3, which means the first indians home game will be that sunday, 10/9. I already bought tickets and a hotel room for that (im an expat in OH). I fully expect to scalp tickets for the Brady Returns game should this all work out. It would indeed be an epic sunday.

I'm banking on Rangers 1 Boston 2 and Indians 3, which means the first indians home game will be that sunday, 10/9. I already bought tickets and a hotel room for that (im an expat in OH). I fully expect to scalp tickets for the Brady Returns game should this all work out. It would indeed be an epic sunday.
Yeah, it could work out to be quite the double header that Sunday. Last year we traveled to see the Patriots in Dallas, after the game we walked over to try and get scalped tickets to the baseball playoff game, but didn't have any luck. From what I've read it's a 20 minute walk in Cleveland between the two stadiums, and our hotel is right in the middle of the two.

I run a fan club for fans in Cleveland of all the Boston teams.

We are not sure about any tailgates yet, but we have someone planning a Saturday night gathering and folks are going to the Football Hall of Fame Saturday afternoon, which is just an hour south of the city.

We'll also probably have a bar/restaurant where we will meet for the Sox.

We are Boston Sports Fans of Cleveland on Meetup.com. It's free to join the site. Join the group and you'll get notices by email of any gatherings we do. You will probably want to quit the group after that weekend, unless you are from out here, since you'll keep getting notices of all games we meet for.

Yes, the Indians ballpark is a short walk from the Browns stadium, which is almost next to the Rock and Roll HOF. If you are so inclined, or bring family, Cleveland's art museum (a few miles east of downtown) is excellent and FREE. Very close to the art museum and Cleveland's (very) Little Italy is Lakeview Cemetery and arboretum, which has a monument to President Garfield, a chapel with Tiffany murals and the graves of JD Rockefeller, Elliot Ness, Harvey Pekar (almost next to Ness) and Ray Chapman, the Indians player killed when hit by a pitch.

A little more than an hour west is Cedar Point, a world class amusement park for roller coasters.

Amusingly I am a Rangers fan - although I'm not sure I'm rooting for the Rangers to be playing the Indians as I'd be amongst the enemy. Same with the Browns I guess, but their fans give up quickly these days, not like a baseball playoff game.

I run a fan club for fans in Cleveland of all the Boston teams.

We are not sure about any tailgates yet, but we have someone planning a Saturday night gathering and folks are going to the Football Hall of Fame Saturday afternoon, which is just an hour south of the city.
Are your guys' seats in a group ? I'll be buying my tickets soon, would definitely prefer to be near some more Patriots fans if possible. If you are in a group can you give me some clue (section #, etc), and I can see if something is available nearby.

I had to drop a couple grand on a plumbing issue so I never booked my trip.

Still might make the drive with a friend and get some last minute tix but not sure about the 10 hour drive.

I had mentioned a friend owns a club a mile from the stadium and would be hosting a Patriots party Sun morning. Here is the info. Probably be some Patriots friends and family present.

FB_IMG_1475081167057.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents