PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

When did Matt Walsh leave the Patriots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could've cashed in at the beginning of the season and got even more money when the whole thing broke. Kinda blows that theory out of the water.

no it doesn't.

maybe he could get $50k or even $100k from ESPN for his story. Then the pats sue him for $10 million for breach of contract.

Another funny thing about Goodell's latest comments........how the hell are defensive coaching personnel supposed to "conceil" their signals? Hmmmmm? They're HAND signals relayed to defensive players in game, NOT helmet communcations like QB's have. Funny, that's another thing that's been PROVEN.......that the Patriots voted AGAINST allowing teams to relay defensive signals via in-helmet comm systems. Gee, I wonder why.:rolleyes:

Dude, you've been checkmated. Go crawl back into your hole and whine amongst your circle of jerks.

LOL. Your responses are getting more and more feeble. Sounds like you don't enjoy hearing the facts, logic, and common sense of the matter.

I love facts, logic and common sense. You haven't provided any. The man in possession of facts, logic and common sense, the Commissioner of the NFL, just blew you out of the water. You remind me of the little mouse concocting schemes to take over the world. And other zany theories on the moon landing?

Another funny thing about Goodell's latest comments........how the hell are defensive coaching personnel supposed to "conceil" their signals? Hmmmmm? They're HAND signals relayed to defensive players in game, NOT helmet communcations like QB's have. Funny, that's another thing that's been PROVEN.......that the Patriots voted AGAINST allowing teams to relay defensive signals via in-helmet comm systems. Gee, I wonder why.:rolleyes:

boy, you are dumber than dumb. how do defensive coaches conceal signals? try using three different sets of signals , you moron.

lol look at the pats fans getting all defensive...sucks to be you when you can't even look at a possible championship season with the rest of the world realizing it's tainted.
WORST CASE SCENARIO: The three prior Super Bowls are tainted, and that would take a lot of convincing.

REGARDLESS,
THE 2007 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS WILL STILL BE THE BEST TEAM IN NFL HISTORY! NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT AWAY!

Last edited:
Oh really? I didn't know the sport of football had been around since the "dawn of time". LOL. I love it. When faced with the facts you Cheatriot apologists have to resort to petty insults. Keep it coming. I love it. get used to it, because these are things you'll never stop hearing about.

The best part about that "asterisk" is it only appears in your home town paper, and in your mind. In the annals of the league, in the record books of the sport, the Patriots are clean as the driven snow, while your team continues to soil itself with loss after loss. Enjoy the offseason. Maybe your sorry franchise will stop rolling over like dogs and put up a fight next season! Best of luck, pal.

Oh, and by the way....the only reason you beat the Ravens is because the DC called a timout. They had the Patriots beat. You know it. I know it. And the Patriots know it.

But the DC did call a timeout, so unless you're some kind of quantum physics major and can take us all to the alternate universe where the DC didn't call a timeout, we're 18-0 right now.

:bricks:

Of course, if you could do that, you're better off going to an alternate universe where you're not a huge loser on a message board of a team he hates, desperately trying to convince people that this season is tainted.

Acutally, it appears in everyone's mind outside of Boston. Hate to break it to ya but that's the way it is.

And teams that are "clean as the driven snow" don't have sanctions on their record removing draft picks and head coaches hit with the steepest fine in the history of the game. They also don't have scandals attached to them where evidence regarding their dynasty has been destroyed without oversight.

Funny, you guys were the ones attacking Peyton Manning a few years ago for whining about contact on recievers. Yet here you are in 2007, with a team built to benefit from those rule changes, and now Brady has just become Peyton.....whining like a little chump everytime a defender even brushes a Patriots reciever.

Oh, and by the way....the only reason you beat the Ravens is because the DC called a timout. They had the Patriots beat. You know it. I know it. And the Patriots know it.

Wow, what a crybaby you are. Do the losses hurt that much?

LOL i can't friggin' wait. i hope they drag belichick onto the stand too and congress just grills his cheating arrogant ass to bits. i would pay to see it.

How if your own level of pathetic-ness not apparent to you?

LOL i can't friggin' wait. i hope they drag belichick onto the stand too and congress just grills his cheating arrogant ass to bits. i would pay to see it.

When your testicles drop you'll get enjoyment from other things, like girls money and beer.

How if your own level of pathetic-ness not apparent to you?

Because he is just a kid, and doesn't know how to talk to grownups. It is sad, but what can we do? Where are our wonderful moderators when one needs them? Probably working for a living...d%#*!@t.;)

What I love about people oh so cleverly posting "*" is that there won't be one. Only on their opposing team messageboards and in their lonely little hearts.

How could the educational system have failed them so?

Thank you "The Reaper", It's fans like you that make me proud to be a Pats fan. Your jealousy makes this season, and seasons past that much sweeter. Maybe it's not too late to go on Ebay and buy yourself a "Super Bowl 36 Champions" shirt to wear to the big game party this weekend, make sure you tell everyone there that you were "down since day 1". You spend so much time focused on us anyway.

Last edited:
Acutally, it appears in everyone's mind outside of Boston. Hate to break it to ya but that's the way it is.

Actually it doesn't. Hate to break it to you but I live in IL and there are plenty of ppl here who respect what the Patriots have done. In fact, I rarely ever hear anything about spygate. The only time I do is from a friend who is actually a JETS fan, which is an explanation in itself. Far less ppl care about it then you want to believe.

2004745201755040744_rs.jpg

TheSparks1: You da man!** :rocker: :rocker:

**If you happen to be a woman, then you da woman. :)

You should really e-mail your information to Mike Florio at Profootballtalk.com. He is reporting, just as the NYTimes intended, that Walsh worked for the Pats through 2003, implying that Walsh participated in some kind of SB shenanigans. If more people were aware that Walsh left the organization prior to the Pats' first Sb victory, it would let some steam out of the boiling kettle.

The inconstancy has now been reported on Profootballtalk.com.

Amazing what you kind find out about a person using google.

LOL. Your responses are getting more and more feeble. Sounds like you don't enjoy hearing the facts, logic, and common sense of the matter.

Ok, if Matt Walsh decides to talk, it will be against Pete Carroll, Parcells and a little bit of Belichick. Obviously this man has chosen a life out of Collegiate and professional football, because he'll never work for anyone in those realms again. Let's say he fingers Mangini and a host of other coaches for other teams that were doing the same thing. How would you feel about Mangini "cheating?" Of course you bottom feeders would say it was before the memo. Makes no difference. Mangini opened up a bad ass can of football karma with this, and the losing with the RATS will never end. Keep sniffing our taints, loser.

If I'm Matt Walsh, is it worth being dragged into this? He's making a name for himself, not as a golf pro, but as a rat.

Even worse, his family and his children will have to deal with a firestorm from fans and the media. That's just the way society is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back