PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What else will the media and NFL blame the Patriots for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1783276.jpg

Unless it was previously reported, didn't the Patriots kill Kennedy? And Hoffa?

Didn't the Patriots fiddle while Rome burned?

George Lucas said that Bill Belichick was the inspiration for Jar Jar Binks.

Tom Brady snubbed Paris Hilton, causing her to release a video of her with someone else as revenge.

Belichick can believe it's not butter.
Gronk stole Paris' underwear.

Global warming. The collapse of Greece. The recent hiccups in the stock market. The short-sheeting of Herr Goodell's regal bedchambers. Chris Mortensen's cheap toupee. All the chuckholes on my street. Black ops choppers. Fluoride in toothpaste. The bugs in Windows 10. Sunspots. And my cold. Drat that infernal Bill Belichick!

Their is a rumor that the Patriots are the reason that we have not been able to find life beyond Earth.
No. Belichick is proof of extraterrestials.

24 hours ago, if you had said, "Patriots blamed for San Diego Chargers moving," it would have fit right in with the silly ridiculousness of this thread.

So maybe to be on the cutting-edge..... "Patriots at-fault for NFL Commissioner losing his job."

Last edited:
The Pats really are to blame for the suffering of Tomlinson and others like him. Look at the detour that Peyton's career took once Belichick and Brady hooked up. The NFL had P6 all set up in the all expansion team AFCS, only to have B&B rain on their expected parades.

After 40 years of laughing at us they're now crying about us instead. I like it much better this way

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST