PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Welker dodges Eisen's invitation to fuel Jets-Patriots rivalry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Eisen got defeeted on getting any futher comments.

Good to see Welker wasn't footloose with his comments. Quite a feat if you ask me.

Good for Wes, could gotten his feet all tangled and tripped up there, but he did a quickstep and danced right past.

Great footwork, poor footwork often leads to defeet.

this BTW, for me, is one of BB's greatest mistakes, EVER, in any fashion

No his worst mistake in any fashion was wearing a red instead of grey sweatshirt for the 2007 SB.

this BTW, for me, is one of BB's greatest mistakes, EVER, in any fashion

yah, in a way i like what BB did, but one would guess that he could of taken Welker aside and told him not to do that or perhaps made him the subject in the locker room in front of his teammates . . .

I still wonder to what degree that effected the game . . . things can be cumulative . . . welker it out, maybe the players are just a smidge off, TB thorws a pick in the first possession and things to a degree seem to get off on the wrong foot and kind of went down hill . . . just a thought on my observation of the game . . .

i understand the need to discipline for the good of the team moving forward and in future games and playoffs, but when you are IN the playoffs already why risk those playoffs when that is what you are striving for . . . its one thing to put a dammer on a regular season game for the good of a stronger team in the playoffs, but why put a damper on a playoff game . . .

Welker could have dipped his toes in the water on this 1 but he wisely stayed away. We will let our play speak for itself because we WON'T have cold feet this time around.

Toe
JOBS for every 1 after the game:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back