PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week Two NFL Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Fish.

Jags have some good pieces. We will crush them but they might win a few more games this year. Their OL was great in pass protection. Tj Yeldon was great with little blocking.

Allen Robinson is going to be a handful for Butler, who no doubt will be up for the challenge.

LOL Ravens about to lose to the Raiders.

This is why I'm not impressed with Denver. They've beaten two very weak teams and looked like **** doing it.

Looks like the NFC East is going to be a joke. Which means the Giants will still have a shot. Pathetic.

Miami loses to Jax!!!!

Balto loses to Oak!!!!!!

I love today!!!!!!
Tomorrow is great either way. Tho I'd prefer dolts lose because Jets are going nowhere anyways.

West Alabama FTW....Again.

HERE COME THE FLACCO (PI) BOMBS

Wahahaha... this weekend is setting up perfectly.... Fish lose, Ratbirds lose. I don't even care who loses monday night. I want the colts to lose more though.

lol flaco throws another game ending pick

HAHAHAHA FLACCO

INT WOOO. Why do I feel like half their games end this way?

Ratbirds gonna lose? awwwww yeah!!!!!:D

I hope so...but I think Terry is a smart guy. And I fully expect Ivory to carry the rock 25-30 times tomorrow night, limiting Fitzy's pass attempts/int's. Wouldn't be surprised to see the Jets pound out 150 -200 yards on the ground.

Ravens: 0-2

nacho.gif

Ravens get screwed out of a game for the second time this year. It's not fair Raiders disguised their coverage to get the game winning pick.

That football is a weird game and **** happens from week to week? By this kind of weird arithmetic, you can reach a ton of crazy conclusions. Wouldn't read much into it.

Ravens get screwed out of a game for the second time this year. It's not fair Raiders disguised their coverage to get the game winning pick.
They need to tell Flacco the coverage and allow the receiver to catch the ball

I picked Jax as my sleeper on PFT before the season. I think we win at home, but this is a .500 team on the rise.

Look out Indy, your days are numbered.

Looks like Trader Chip wheeled 'n deeld one too many times, especially on the OLine. That line was one of the best units in the league, but look like they will struggle against good fronts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back