PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week Two NFL Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flemming is terrible.

I hope Andy Reid chokes on a pile of fried chicken, fat bastard

For crying out loud. I can't handle this crap going to OT.

greatest throw ever right there, right?

That's because of fan bias. Other team forums do the same "they suck" thing about the games they watch, including Patriots games. It happens all over the place.
personally all these games are being played in nothing but an extended preseason. The only thing different is that the starts play more. ;). The other thing I take from the first 4 games is that you don't really know what each is will eventually be.

People who want to categorize the future of any teams based on these early games have REALLY short memories. Every win is important in a 16 game season, but trying to figure out what a team will be after the first 4 games is a fools errand. The Pats proved that in 2014, just like they did in 20o1, 2003, and 2004

85 pass attempts in two weeks. Smart strategy, Denver.

andy reid is awful. fleming gets picked on the entire game, he does nothing..no adjustments, just stands there looking at his playsheet.

36 seconds Alex Smith Andy Reid

Overtime

And who is this number 30???

We could trade logan ryan for KC and he would take over that position, what a joke

Why is the safety all the way in the back of the end zone, standing there?

Knile Davis kick-off return for the win!

If KC was even competent on offense, this game was over long ago.

I am pretty sure I could make sideline decisions better than Andy Reid, and it wouldn't even be close.

KC give me 200K a year and i'll stand on the sideline and tell Reid when he's allowed to call time out.

I'll be the TO coach.

lol, KC you and your **** QB and coach, SUCK! 2 redzone turnovers and let old man manning walk down the field on two minute drive. Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes