PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 9 NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure why that counted since it got punched out did he really have control long enough? Like the Sterling Moore play, a little bit. Chip seems to not realize he has a challenge flag that's the second time tonight he should've thrown it.

Looks good to me. He had a knee down.

Looks good to me. He had a knee down.

I never freakin' know any more what counts as a catch. But I think u are right knee down should be enough. Still worth a challenge though....not sure his knee was down before it got bumped out.

I never freakin' know any more what counts as a catch. But I think u are right knee down should be enough. Still worth a challenge though....

Honestly, I don't even think that matters. He caught the ball and had possession of it which right away signals a TD.

That was some chicken sh*t stiff from Jones there. Oh we're getting gassed, I'm hurt.

Should be a 15 unsportsmanlike.

Murray was a product of dallas's oline for a lot of his yards.
McFadden is doin well with Dallas.

Honestly, I don't even think that matters. He caught the ball and had possession of it which right away signals a TD.

That's why I mentioned Sterling Moore break up of catch in AFCC game a couple of years ago. Question is did Dez really have possession? This is not such a simple thing usually have to have control and maintain it all the way to ground. Isn't clear Dez had control all the way before it was knocked out....Just think I would throw the red flag, just because of the high payoff if it works...

Murray was a product of dallas's oline for a lot of his yards.
McFadden is doin well with Dallas.

TBF, McFadden was damned good anyway. His problem is that he's made of MaroneyGlass.

TBF, McFadden was damned good anyway. His problem is that he's made of MaroneyGlass.

Yea he's a great back but Murray has done nothin with Eagles. Could be Eagles coach/ ol problem but he should still be better than this regardless

That's why I mentioned Sterling Moore break up of catch in AFCC game a couple of years ago. Question is did Dez really have possession? This is not such a simple thing usually have to have control and maintain it all the way to ground. Isn't clear Dez had control all the way before it was knocked out....Just think I would throw the red flag, just because of the high payoff if it works...

That was bang bang though. Dez had the ball in both hands for what? 2 seconds? He had clear possession of it and that's why the Eagles didn't challenge.

It looked really close, but to me it looked like the play was over a split second before Maxwell knocked it out. Dez was done making the catch, but just barely. His knee was down, he was stationary, not rolling/sliding around on the ground or anything like that, and it looked like he was raising his head, getting ready to get up to celebrate. But I would've thrown the red flag if I were Chip.

Actually, scratch that. All scoring plays are already reviewed, so there's nothing more Chip Kelly could've done.

I expect this game to be close but it is both close and highly entertaining. This weeks games which i was not expecting much out of have been pretty good.

I do need to cheer against Dallas just cause of Greg Hardy which is sad cause they have some guys on their team i really like.

Actually, scratch that. All scoring plays are already reviewed, so there's nothing more Chip Kelly could've done.

Good point. Duh I forgot :)

Cassell need to go for the underneath route there.. a free 6-7 yards.

Matt Casell channeling his mini-Brady.

i want to root for cassel but then i end up rooting for hardy. Tough call.

Keep in mind we play the Eagles later so this is a good game to watch. One of the best games they have played this season so this is the best kind of tape to get on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes