PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 3 NFL Games

Well he was a dumpster fire with Jeff Fisher

But the question now is whether he's all that much better when in a position where he has to work things out for himself. He just got paid a ridiculous amount of money with his extension, and he seems incompetent on the field, when left to his own devices.

Browns are going to go for 2

Goff is awful

Not to mention that creepy picture of him and Kupp NBC puts up with their graphics makes them look like prom dates (shudder)

But the question now is whether he's all that much better when in a position where he has to work things out for himself. He just got paid a ridiculous amount of money with his extension, and he seems incompetent on the field, when left to his own devices.
That’s what I mean, He’s not very bright. Oblivious to reading the defense.

Baker bales to his right when he can step up into the pocket...WAYYY too often

I can’t think of a team that needs Trent Williams more than Cleveland.

Does Baker ever understand that he can step up in the pocket to get some space to throw? I swear the guy wants to run back 50 yards on every play and throw while falling backwards.

Cleveland’s o line is a joke.

As I watch the Rams play football, I see the same thing, over and over. That's a team where the coach is holding his QB's hand through everything, even though this is the QB's fourth year in the league.

Pretty much. Misdirection on damn near every play; run or pass. All the throws are on play-action, with 7-man-protection & always an easy route to the flat. New England took all this away with the 6-man-line, and CLE has been doing the same thing all night. Though, I saw the Rams try and use more conventional drop-back passes early, but it really didn't look good.

Beckham Jr pretty much a non factor. 56 yards

I can’t think of a team that needs Trent Williams more than Cleveland.

When they made that deal for Beckham they gave up one of their best offensive linemen.

Thank goodness for Scar. The Browns tackles are awful. Woof!

Brutal. 1st and goal with 3 timeouts. Let’s not even bother giving Chubb a carry, have this scared child Mayfield throw every time, and not use a timeout until 4th down. Great job Cleveland.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back