PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 18: Other Games

Maybe Dallas will notice that the Eagles are down big to the Giants so they have the division locked up already and give their starters the rest of the game off.

Maybe Dallas will notice that the Eagles are down big to the Giants so they have the division locked up already and give their starters the rest of the game off.
I think the second seed is still in play? Lions have the edge right now.

How do you even explain it? Lawrence is supposed to be this incredible talent and Ridley was a legit WR1 for them. Etienne is very good. The Colts lost their QB for the season early on and had to turn to Minshew and they finished with the same record. Pederson should be fired.

Still find it curious that some people here actually like Fields.

I'm not still impressive season but any record that takes 17 when the previous took 16 ain't really a record
I mean, there were records set after 14 game season went to 16. It is what it is.

Can someone bring me up to date as to our rooting interest in the Cardinals game? Does it matter for our draft slot? I'm assuming Washington doesn't come back.

Looks like Packers @ Dallas, Rams @ Detroit, and Eagles @ Bucs next week.

AFC: Pittsburgh @ Mia/Buf, Mia/Buf @ KC, Cle @ Hou...

Not bad...

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back