PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 14 Other Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bills screwed the pooch. Motion penalty. Interception. Saved Chip Kelly's job.

Aside from CIN losing (which is, of course, huge), NE has gotten no help at all so far this week.

Buffalo sure is cutting down on those penalties, huh?

Also, they need to win out just to match last year's record.
But I thought Rex was gonna save them and take them so much further than Marrone possibly could have.

Punt returners need to stop this fake fair catch nonsense. Too hard to tell wtf they're doing

Panther 38 - Falcons 0. The Falcons have given up. That's a pretty good roster. I bet that Belichick and his staff could get 10-6 or 11-5 out of that team. Matty Ryan, Julio Jones, Devonte Freeman, Tamme, Roddy White. Can you imagine those skill players in a McDaniels offense?

What a mess.

Aside from CIN losing (which is, of course, huge), NE has gotten no help at all so far this week.

There really are only two other games that affect us. So far we are at 1/1 in terms of help. Lets see what Oakland can do.

Who else is on that list? :)

That list keeps adding up.. lol

-Hardy
-Sherman
-Manning(both)
-Suggs
-TJ Ward

Just to name a few that come to me right away :)

Osweiller has not missed a pass

osweiler having no issues with the raiders

That list keeps adding up.. lol

-Hardy
-Sherman
-Manning(both)
-Suggs
-TJ Ward

Just to name a few that come to me right away :)
My hate-list consists of everyone who is not a Patriot or former Patriot

This Osweiler guy is looking like the real deal. I don't know if we're going to get the ****ty game we've all been hoping for but we'll see.

Probably for the same reason Brady is on non-Patriots fans' exception list. Unproven allegations of rape/cheating

The reason that the allegations of rape were "unproven" was because the responding police were caught taking selfies with Big Ben and because Big Ben's off-duty cop bodyguard intimidated the woman who was raped. It's called police misconduct. And it's why the DA couldn't prosecute the case.

Woodson, man

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore