PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 12 NFL Games: Thanksgiving edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol, to his credit he played reasonably well. His receivers big time dropped the ball, literally. Not so sure Luck fairs too much better, he definitively is a much better runner than Tolzien. Tolzien's fourth and goal pass was horrendous though.

lol, to his credit he played reasonably well. His receivers big time dropped the ball, literally. Not so sure Luck fairs too much better, he definitively is a much better runner than Tolzien. Tolzien's fourth and goal pass was horrendous though.

Considering he was just signed I thought he did enough to be considered a backup in the league. That is if he is still able to walk. He took a lot of big hits.

Considering he was just signed I thought he did enough to be considered a backup in the league. That is if he is still able to walk. He took a lot of big hits.

The hits he took were dumb. He shouldn't run full steam. He needs to fake like he's passing to get the DB/LB to hesitate and then he'd have a better chance getting in the endzone. I thought going full steam was really stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore