PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WEEI Interview with Rozzie Franco Is Up Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize this was a big deal this AM, but in the aftermath of Randy speaking to the issue, this is really yesterday's news. He's added a lot more than she ever had to. Just sayin'...

I realize this was a big deal this AM, but in the aftermath of Randy speaking to the issue, this is really yesterday's news. He's added a lot more than she ever had to. Just sayin'...

From the interview, I found her to be 1) unprofessional 2) very defensive 3) did you hear her say she was tipped off about this BEFORE the order was filed?

From the interview, I found her to be 1) unprofessional 2) very defensive 3) did you hear her say she was tipped off about this BEFORE the order was filed?

Well, Randy did go to Belichick last Friday. So I have no doubt that Franco was probably called with a "hot tip". And that there is a good chance she could be implicated as an accessory to blackmail if Moss presses charges against the person.

Well, Randy did go to Belichick last Friday. So I have no doubt that Franco was probably called with a "hot tip". And that there is a good chance she could be implicated as an accessory to blackmail if Moss presses charges against the person.

I completely agree that something smells fishy. What I want to know is if there is a prior relationship between the alleged victim in this case and Rozzie Franco. I wouldn't be surprised if the victim told Rozzie that she was going to file the report. That way Rozzie could be the first to get it and they could both profit from the situation.

According to Rozzie Profile on the news station's website, "Rozzie Franco attended Mainland High School in Daytona Beach. She is a graduate of Florida International University in Miami with a B.A. in English literature. After graduation, Rozzie worked as a bartender in Miami's South Beach clubs."

Sounds like the victim could be an old college buddy. BTW, that's strictly speculation, but it makes for a good story and potential explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3