PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WEEI.com: Patriots Friday (9/18) Injury Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but I do believe that Joey Galloway's skills have diminished to the point where he may be the worst #3 receiver in the NFL. Tom Brady may get injured waiting for Galloway to get open.
With all due respect, I believe you're over simplifying things a bit - and exaggerating other things a lot. Some of the incomplete passes thrown to Galloway were Brady's fault (e.g., the pass in the end zone that should have been a TD.) Others could be blamed on the offensive line not giving Brady enough time to throw (e.g., the last play of the Jets game.)

Worst #3 WR? Let's take a look at some NFL #3's: Kelley Washington, Roscoe Parrish, Johnny Knox, Andre Caldwell, Mike Furrey, Dennis Northcutt, James Jones, Andre Davis, Austin Collie, Mike Thomas, Bobby Wade, Greg Camarillo, David Clowney, Chaz Schilens, Jason Avant, Limas Sweed, Legedu Naanee, Brandon Jones, Keenan Burton, Sammie Stroughter, Kenny Britt and Malcom Kelly.

=========================

Being on an injury report does not mean a player is out on Sunday. Teams have to report who did not participate in either all of a practice, or only part of a practice. Relax people, the sky is not falling due to somebody being on an injury report.

With all due respect, I believe you're over simplifying things a bit - and exaggerating other things a lot. Some of the incomplete passes thrown to Galloway were Brady's fault (e.g., the pass in the end zone that should have been a TD.) Others could be blamed on the offensive line not giving Brady enough time to throw (e.g., the last play of the Jets game.)

Worst #3 WR? Let's take a look at some NFL #3's: Kelley Washington, Roscoe Parrish, Johnny Knox, Andre Caldwell, Mike Furrey, Dennis Northcutt, James Jones, Andre Davis, Austin Collie, Mike Thomas, Bobby Wade, Greg Camarillo, David Clowney, Chaz Schilens, Jason Avant, Limas Sweed, Legedu Naanee, Brandon Jones, Keenan Burton, Sammie Stroughter, Kenny Britt and Malcom Kelly.

Being on an injury report does not mean a player is out on Sunday. Teams have to report who did not participate in either all of a practice, or only part of a practice. Relax people, the sky is not falling due to somebody being on an injury report.

thanks for listing the no 3 receivers...............I would have said that this is the most inane thing I've ever read on this board.......but,that's just me.

You basically showed a list of WRs of which 2/3 of them are better than Galloway. Not sure it helps your point.

You basically showed a list of WRs of which 2/3 of them are better than Galloway. Not sure it helps your point.
jimke's point was that Galloway was the worst #3 receiver in the league; I disagreed. I didn't say he was the best; my point was that he is far from the worst. Let's revisit at the end of the season, because I seriously doubt 2/3 on that list are better than Galloway. Pretty much the entire team had a bad game last week. If convincing yourselves that the entire Pats offense is running perfectly with the sole exception of Joey Galloway is what it takes to sleep through the night, then all the power to you.

Hold on, Andre Caldwell? To the Belli-phone! :rolleyes:

Kidding aside it's nice to see some here are acknowledging that TFB has thrown some less-than-uncannily accurate balls thus far. He's still a work in progress, something we're not used to. If the Moss/Welker dingups are an issue better to have them now (and still beat the freakin Falcons.)

Something tells me we'll see both of them in-game tomorrow.

PFnV

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back