PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WCPO Ch. 9 Cincinatti Game Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

shmessy

Phoenix, AZ/Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Thought youse guys would like ta see dis. Good stuff re: the game and in-stadium atmosphere:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-4a0fx_iHRw&mode=related&search=

(Kinda funny when the reporter misidentifies Gabriel as Caldwell and later can't understand why the refs rule C. Johnson out of bounds (it was a bobble).

shmessy said:
Thought youse guys would like ta see dis. Good stuff re: the game and in-stadium atmosphere:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-4a0fx_iHRw&mode=related&search=

(Kinda funny when the reporter misidentifies Gabriel as Caldwell and later can't understand why the refs rule C. Johnson out of bounds (it was a bobble).

T.J. howsawowsa with the quote of the century.

They knew they couldn't cover us, that's why they played the coverage that they did. LOL LOL.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl::bricks:

RayClay said:
T.J. howsawowsa with the quote of the century.

They knew they couldn't cover us, that's why they played the coverage that they did. LOL LOL.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl::bricks:
No kidding.

When I read his quote it was bad enough, but actually seeing and hearing him say it, with the look on his face an the inflection in his voice... wow... ten times worse than seeing it in print. Used to like him, but what a classless whiner. He must belong to the same delusional book club as Kordell Stewart.

Thoroughly entertaining clip though, thanks Shmess.

If anyone has the skills, I'd love to have just T.J.'s comments extracted from that and put on Youtube so I could link to it.

It just soooooo shows what we do and how some just don't "get it".:D

I saw that linked from the 10 minute video a couple days ago. I too was floored actually HEARING Hoosh's quotes. In print you can only imagine how he means it. It's all too obvious when hearing him.

And yes, the newsguy has no idea what he's talking about as far as the CJ sideline play goes. It was clearly moving in his hands and on his chest as he hit the ground. Easy call.

that whole segment was music to my ears. I havent felt this good about a Pats win for a long time.:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News