PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WATCH: Patriots WR Julian Edelman on E:60 Talks Brady, Belichick, and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
JE11 should be a superstar. Is he yet?

Somehow I've managed to see that mediocre BB impersonation about six times over the past week.

It was a perfect episode except for Schapp feeling the need to intimate that the Pats got away with one because Julian stayed in the game after the big hit by Chancellor (who was more shaken up than Edelman, btw). That made his made for ESPN deflategate question even more irritating, though I wish Julian bad given a more aggressive in your fact response.

Think about this, between Edleman, Ebner, and Kline, the Pats are just 7 guys short of a minion. I don't know any other NFL team that can say that. They don't call it "the thin book of Jewish football players" for nothing. :D

It is funny nobody talks about Chancellor possibly suffering the concussion he was very wobbly after the play.

This is an absolutely fantastic 20 minutes of video. I have a man crush on JE11, and what a great father and family!

This, and the Patriots playing on them, is the ONLY reason I will watch anything on FESPN.

The low-life innuendos about Jules and a concussion, along with the whole deflategate crap is why FESPN will never be the "world leader in sports" that they bloviatingly claim to be.

They're just a sports version of the National Enquirer, or TMZ.

Ian. Why is this not a "Must See"? :D

Edelman is a character. He adds to the fun of watching this team.

Moss was great and a HOFer. Edelman is a winner and competes though.

Top WRs (Moss aside) In the Brady era

#1 Edelman
#2 Brown
#3 Branch
#4 Welker

Welker has more yards than other guys but was not as clutch and the other 3 above could play both inside and outside well.. Welker was limited.

Prime Brown though (2001) was insane. He had the single best year.

Last edited:
This is an absolutely fantastic 20 minutes of video. I have a man crush on JE11, and what a great father and family!

Father sounds like a hard worker. Probably not working so hard anymore though ;)

Good for them.

That's it. I'm ordering a JE11 hat.

Your obsession with me is kinda weird I have to say.
Your ability to post nonsense on a regular basis is even more weird. Must be some sort of ploy to get attention.

Gronk on Edelman's future: "I can definitely see him wanting to be the lead singer in a boy band, that's for sure."

Man, Gronk is just genuinely a funny Fing guy. Not funny because he's a celebrity and you want to laugh at his jokes, but just truly hilarious. I laugh out loud at him during his interviews...I also get the sense he is quite intelligent behind that meat head image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST