UPDATE: Server Upgrade Scheduled for Tonight 2/25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Just got word that we're hoping to get this done next Wednesday and I've been warned that there may be about 24 hours of downtime while data is moved. Looking forward to it as I really wanted to get this done before free agency starts, so we should be in good shape.

During that time I'll have a temporary forum set up that will include your current accounts, so it should be a smooth transition until the main site is back online. But overall once this is done, this should set us up for a while and I'll be glad when it's completed. :cool:

Just got word that we're hoping to get this done next Wednesday and I've been warned that there may be about 24 hours of downtime while data is moved. Looking forward to it as I really wanted to get this done before free agency starts, so we should be in good shape.

During that time I'll have a temporary forum set up that will include your current accounts, so it should be a smooth transition until the main site is back online. But overall once this is done, this should set us up for a while and I'll be glad when it's completed. :cool:

Great choice Ian ... having shoulder surgery next Wednesday ...
So I will be out of order for most of the day .... but you already knew that...thanks again. :cool::cool::cool:

So I will be out of order for most of the day .... but you already knew that...thanks again. :cool::cool::cool:
Good luck with your shoulder surgery. Hoping for a quick recovery! Don't go crazy on those pain killers!

Sweet! Sounds awesome.

Good luck with your shoulder surgery. Hoping for a quick recovery! Don't go crazy on those pain killers!
Pain killers and video games = match made in heaven.:D

Should have waited another week I'd have Far Cry Primal to occupy me. :D

Good luck! Hope it goes smoothly.

Pain killers and video games = match made in heaven.:D

Should have waited another week I'd have Far Cry Primal to occupy me. :D
What game system? Tom Clancy's The Division has an open beta starting today if you have the kids Xbox One and tomorrow is the start for the best game system...the PS4!

Hope all goes well my friend, having had mine operated on three times, make sure you do what they tell you and take it easy :cool:

One quick note, this got moved back to tonight (Thursday night) as it took longer than expected to move everything over to the temp server before they shut this one down to swap the drives out, and we were down for a bit late last night getting this ready. Trying to make this as seamless as possible, so just wanted to keep everyone updated :cool:

Hopefully we can pull this off and no one will really be affected, so we'll see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back