Uglier unis than the Steelers throwbacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
The Eagles are apparently planning to wear
1930s throwbacks that will make the Steelers' uniforms ("Why are there giant bees on the field?") look like teh awesome.

I'd post the picture, but I'm afraid it might cause blindness. :eek:

ouch, sadly those are still better then crap the packers wear on the field every week

You're right, I thought the Steelers uniforms were terrible, the Eagles make them look like Tuxedos

Remember when the Packers wore their throwback uni's on Thanksgiving Day? The pants were flesh colored so they looked naked. Almost ruined my turkey dinner.

ouch, sadly those are still better then crap the packers wear on the field every week

while I agree that the Packers should modernize their uni's, they are way better than the some of these other throwbacks

am i the only one who doesnt like the new jerseys....i really like the new cowboys helmets/jerseys.....pats have def. improved since the bledsoe days with the royal blue ones

while I agree that the Packers should modernize their uni's, they are way better than the some of these other throwbacks

How can you not like the Packers unis?

They're traditional yet unique. They're (relatively) simple, especially compared with some of the current College unis designed by Nike these days. You always know them at first glance on any highlight show. I would hate it if they went to a dark green and gold ala Colorodo State (The Rams, not Buffs). There is TOO much of that gold in College. Can you tell Army from Navy? Pitt from Colorodo? USF from UCF? You get the idea... For ND? OK, but not for the Maize and Blue of Michigan. Enough already!

am i the only one who doesnt like the new jerseys....i really like the new cowboys helmets/jerseys.....pats have def. improved since the bledsoe days with the royal blue ones

I kinda liked the striped jerseys... the new jerseys are very good though also.

R U taking about the Cowboys white helmets and blue stars? All I can think of is little Eddie Lebaron and no victory for the first year and a half that they wer in they league, and wore those hideous things...

The players need to emulate the old throwback players who decided to have a bonfire on the field and burned the damn things...

(Apologies to the Broncs and Steelers...):rocker:

I have never seen a throwback uniform I liked.

The Packers have my favorite uniforms in football.

These are just hideous.

Not really a throw back but I definately think that the Pats should wear red jerseys rather than silver when they go to the alt color.

Not really a throw back but I definately think that the Pats should wear red jerseys rather than silver when they go to the alt color.
I never liked the Grogan era unis. I really like the present uniforms.

Trivia question for you football fans.

What team's players got together and burned their uniforms and when did they do it?

What was the item of greatest scorn? Jersey, Pants, Helmet, or other?

Last edited:
Trivia question for you football fans.

What team's players got together and burned their uniforms and when did they do it?

What was the item of greatest scorn? Jersey, Pants, Helmet, or other?

Too easy, this is.

Love those stripey socks. Click on the pic for a larger version, if you dare. (For the uninitiated, that's the original Broncos duds. And I do mean DUDS.)

I disagree with this big ti m. I'd much rather see the 60's and 70's classics them much of today's newer crap. The new Vikings, Bengals, Bills and Broncos are just as bad as those Eagle ones.

I think i was just blinded by those uniforms.
I'm not sure they are uglier than the Steelers though.
The Steeler throwbacks made the players look like mustard dispensers.

Last edited:
Definitely those bright orange ones the 'phins drag out of the closet every year. I think I go color blind everytime i see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents