PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tyrone McKenzie interview with Patriots Daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't look anything like that fish...first off, my rectal fin is much LARGER

Last edited:
I find it cute how he gets the basics of saying the right things, but is still struggling (quite effectively) on the details.

There were about four places he shifted partway through his answer from saying "I have the right attitude" or "every Patriot has the right attitude" to a more diplomatic "every player in the league has the right attitude".

He sure sounds like a young guy with a great attitude. By great attitude I mean that he's almost comically eager to please, yet he wants to go out there, rip people's heads off, and indeed lead his teammates in ripping their heads off.

Maybe he's just saying the right things so he can get on the field and murder people?

I'm ok with that.

TMac will be a major addition to the D this year. Need to add strenght at OLB now and a CB.

I hope this kid and Tate can live up to the (high) expectations I've put on them. I liked what I saw from Tate in the brief time he was healthy and I love Tmac's build & mentality. I honestly expect Tate to atleast be a great #3 wr, possibly great #2 and for Tmac & Mayo to be one of the better ILB tandems in the league, with both getting contract extensions on their rookie deals before they run out (along with Edelman, Vollmer, Butler, Chung & Ingram)
Thats(hopefully) 7 solid players from 1 years draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick