Welcome to PatsFans.com

Trade Help

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Tucker, Sep 24, 2008.

1. Tucker

Tucker On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Trying to get witten and titans D. Other owner hasnt played Titans D at all this year going with the Bears D. Earlier offered Moss for Wayne straight up so i dont know if he knows what he's doing. Here's my team:

QB: McNabb - Rothlisberger
    RB: LT - McGahee - Lendale White - Jonathan Stewart
    WR: S. Smith (car) - Crayton - Bowe - Reggie Wayne
    TE: Cooley - Rosario
    LB: Vilma - Farrior
    D: Falcons - Colts (using waivers for matchups)
    K: J. Reed - Vinatieri

he needs help at QB both are on byes the same week (JaMarcus & Favre) thinking of sending Big Ben and someothers over. what do you guys think? or is witten that untouchable

Last edited: Sep 24, 2008
  2. Stokes

Stokes In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I would say use Big Ben to get you another RB, you've got Cooley, and even though I think Witten is easily the #1 TE I don't think he gets you that many more points than Cooley. I'd be concerned about Ben's shoulder going forward, and your RBs have too many questions. I'd also suggest dropping one of your kickers and picking up more depth at WR, TE, RB, or even QB if you want to try and block this other guy from picking up a serviceable QB. Good luck!

3. 37Harrison

37Harrison 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +57 / 1 / -2

#37 Jersey

I would offer him Cooley and Roth. Then dump one of your D's and go out and pick up Griese (if he's still out there). McNabb's bye is on week 7 when TB will be playing Seattle.

4. 37Harrison

Ratings:
    +57 / 1 / -2

#37 Jersey

Here is my team:

QB:
    Peyton Manning
    Trent Edwards

RB's:
    Barber
    Graham
    C. Johnson
    Steve Slaton
    Chris Perry

WR's:
    C. Johnson (ocho-cinco)
    Greg Jennings
    Vincent Jackson

TE
    Heath Miller

K
    Mason Crosby

DEF
    Ravens
    Titans

I need another solid WR so I offered Graham for Boldin but that was denied. However, there is another trade that someone wants to do with me...
    I would get Fitzgerald & O'Sullivan
    I would lose Manning & Perry

What would you do? Manning probably isn't going to suck all year and this guy who wants to trade with me is 1st in the league.

5. Tucker

Tucker On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I think I'd go for it. Edwards and O'Sullivan are definately serviceable. Have you already played this guy?

6. 37Harrison

Ratings:
    +57 / 1 / -2

#37 Jersey

He is in my division, I have played him once but I will have to play him again. I ended up trading with someone else though. The thought of Manning coming back to life and the possibility that O'Sullivan's run will be short lived made me think twice. How possible is it that O'Sullivan will be this years Derek Anderson?

Anyways, I ended up trading Chris Perry for Lee Evans. Now my WR core consists of Chad Johnson, Greg Jennings, Lee Evans, and Vincent Jackson. I just hope Johnson and Palmer start hooking up in the end zone.