PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.

BumShady911

Banned
Reaction score
3 rings he owns everyone in the league!

Trent Dilfer > Manning & McNabb & Vick & Hasselbeck & Palmer & Brees i meam come on he has a ring he is GOD LIKE!

Brady never chokes (denver game was the refs fault brady never threw that pick in the endzone no he didnt no i didnt see that brady dont do that no way)

Trent Dilfer > Manning & McNabb & Vick & Hasselbeck & Palmer & Brees i meam come on he has a ring he is GOD LIKE!

Brady never chokes (denver game was the refs fault brady never threw that pick in the endzone no he didnt no i didnt see that brady dont do that no way)

Did Tom Brady turn down your man-love and now you have it out for him?

You definitely need counseling for at least 1 or 2 issues....

You're of course unaware that going into the Jets game, Brady had the lowest % interceptions of any QB in NFL playoff history.

A question for you: given that Brady threw no interceptions in that game do you think he still holds the record, or do you think Manning now holds the record?

An even better question: why is anyone bothering to reply to you? Answer: sometimes we can't resist dismembering particularly foolish trolls.

Did a Bronc-hoes fan seriously just join, go and resurrect a lot of dead posts, and basically look like a total moron.

Come on guys, go easy on BumShady.............. It's a long offseason :rolleyes: .

It's either prowl other teams boards being a moron, or take up knitting or something.

OH................... btw

Don't forget names like Plummer and ummmmm, ahhhhhh, who's that new guy you got playing for you now --- I always forget it. :cool:

The answer is................. God like might be overstating it perhaps, but in one respect, he is better than all them. He has taken an team to battle...... and they won. None of those guys can say that. I beleive that is KILLING Mannng inside. Ask Marino if he'd rather have set all those records, or have a ring, see what he says.

Last edited:
I've said it before and I'll continue to say it, Donko fans are FAR AND AWAY the biggest pack of morons on the earth. This tool Slimshady911 makes my point..........

You're of course unaware that going into the Jets game, Brady had the lowest % interceptions of any QB in NFL playoff history.

Not to mention the whole 11-1 record, but hey, he name dropped Trent Dilfer so he's right.

So BumShady, how's that off season going? Did you enjoy watching us play yesterday? Have you made any mock draft boards out of construction paper in your mom's basement yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST