PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady says he’s got QBs licked in Oreo outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

weswelker#83

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
7f1870d497_mannings_01152008.jpg

Peyton and Eli Manning compete in a commercial Double Stuf ’lick-off.

New England Patriots QB/QT Tom Brady didn’t want to dish on the lickin’ his good buddy Peyton Manning took from the San Diego Chargers during his weekly call-in to WEEI’s “Dennis & Callahan” morning show yesterday.

But Tommy did come out strongly against No. 18’s crummy call on Double Stuf Oreos!

“I am going to have to give him some crap for that one,” chuckled No. 12, who jokingly complained that he should have had a crack at the spot because he worked “on my Double-Stuf lick all off-season.”

If you haven’t seen the ad, it begins with the Brothers Manning at a press conference announcing their intent to become “two-sport athletes” by joining the “Double Stuf Racing League” as cookie-lickin’ jocks.

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVcm4mHSu9o

Full story:
http://news.bostonherald.com/track/inside_track/view.bg?articleid=1066545&srvc=home&position=7

Last edited:
Oh my God!!!

I bet Gisele is happy with what Brady has been practicing during his off-season, but that commercial is freakin' X-rated. It's even worse than watching Ron Jeremy.

I wonder if Peyton choked on the cookie?

Two brothers furiously licking a white substance until it is fully consumed as an elder onlooker observes is completely normal.

"Cookie licking jocks"?

LMAO!!

This has to be one of the gayest things ever.

AhAHAHAHAHA! That's hysterical! I hope they're at least getting paid a lot...

Seriously, Manning is a great QB and all, but is there anything he won't do for a buck?

Seriously, Manning is a great QB and all, but is there anything he won't do for a buck?

Would you spend a day doing an oreo commercial for 6 figures, probably more, if the opportunity presented itself?

I hate Pay-a-ton as much as the next Pats fan, but it makes me laugh when people criticize him for trying to make some money, like they wouldn't do the same thing in his shoes ;)

Last edited:
All I know is that the constant barrage of Manning commercials I've seen this season just went from frustrating to downright hilarious.

Speaking of athletes and commercials, is anyone else bothered to see athletes like Jamarcus Russell and Brady Quinn doing commercials when they haven't even taken a snap?!?! (Yeah, I know, both have now taken snaps. But the commercials were out before they played).

The funniest Manning commercial right now is the "Every Sport Need A Hero" commerical...

Would you spend a day doing an oreo commercial for 6 figures, probably more, if the opportunity presented itself?

I hate Pay-a-ton as much as the next Pats fan, but it makes me laugh when people criticize him for trying to make some money, like they wouldn't do the same thing in his shoes ;)

If I were making $15 million a year, then NO, I would not go to a little girl's birthday for $200k, so a little toad of a father can preen while his totally hot wife grabs my buns as we take pictures for the camera.

daddy must be soo proud:nono:

Now will they stop calling the "the football family" ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes