PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady is 3 wins shy of breaking Peyton Mannings for most wins by a QB in NFL history(198)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFan92

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Our 3rd game will be @ Jets, where he has the first chance to break the record.
The salt mines will be open shortly thereafter.

Also, the last four games pushed Brady up to 97.0 career passer rating, compared to Peyton's 96.5.

Last edited:
I am just surprised that forehead hasn't thrown more picks.

I can't wait to now be told why volume stats aren't all that. That explanation is going to blow my mind.

Some care more about "volume stats" than others, which is fine. Personally, I really only care about one stat:

Super Bowl wins.

Manning leads brady in stats like TD passes by about 2.5 to 3 seasons worth. Manning has probably played about 2.5 more years at this point. (used to be about 50 games which was 3) Regular season stats would be near equal with the same amount of games

my favorite stat

in Super Bowl 49 against the Seahawks, Brady threw 4 TD's against that defense. Manning has thrown 3 TD's in 4 Super Bowl games

10 point 4th quarter comeback. nobody has ever done that

Some care more about "volume stats" than others, which is fine. Personally, I really only care about one stat:

Super Bowl wins.
I used to feel that way, and it's the most important for sure. But since deflategate I want Brady to have all the records...

He is simply the Greatest to ever lace up cleats. Whether he gets another ring or not. My word how spoiled we've been over the last 15 years...

Brady is already widely regarded as the best to ever play the game. If he wins another one he will just widen the gap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back