PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady claims USA TODAY's NFL MVP award

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are such biased homers. The man led the league in rushing, scored 18 touchdowns and his team finished the season 10-2 based on his leadership after the entire coaching staff was turned over. If you lead the league in passing or rushing and your team won 11 games you don't deserve any votes? :rolleyes:

Lt is a piece of crap who starts trouble and then self-proclaims himself classy.

You guys are such biased homers. The man led the league in rushing, scored 18 touchdowns and his team finished the season 10-2 based on his leadership after the entire coaching staff was turned over. If you lead the league in passing or rushing and your team won 11 games you don't deserve any votes? :rolleyes:
What leadership do you speak of. OH, he leads in whining, that being said he should have won the coveted "Whiny Award" All joking aside after watching, and listening to LT for the last couple of years I don't think he has any leadership skills at all.

Last edited:
LT gets 12 votes! you must be kidding

Hey you get 3 pts for each 2nd place voite. So he had 4 second place votes according to my math.

Favre getting 19 votes was the bigger deal, that means at least 1 or 2 people must have cast a 1st place vote for him.

Last edited:
Hey you get 3 pts for each 2nd place voite. So he had 4 second place votes according to my math.

Favre getting 19 votes was the bigger deal, that means at least 1 or 2 people must have cast a 1st place vote for him.

Not if Brady got 50 total points. Brady was #1 on all 10 ballots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back