PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Time For Brady To Capitulate And Move On

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been following this thread and I will say that Bob George has been with me since 1998 when we were with Rivals.com and when I made the decision to put PatsFans.com together in 2000, and he's a good guy and a good friend, so that's the reason why he's remained a part of the site for all these years.

That being said, I did feel the subject and timing of the article was a little ill-timed and was somewhat of a knee-jerk reaction, and I don't think it was thought out well before it was posted. I do agree with some of the sentiment in that regard but out of respect I'm not going to say much more than that. Everyone has their opinion, and I can't fault a guy for having a differing opinion, despite the fact I may not agree with it and I already posted my own article on the topic.

I will say that I've spent the last two years working to raise the bar of what's posted here, with 98% of the writing done on the site these days is done by myself, Steve Balestrieri, and Miguel, so we're the primary providers of content here and I certainly appreciate the amount of support everyone gives by reading what's posted here. I will say that I've definitely read every post in this thread and it hasn't fallen on deaf ears, and I'll be having a discussion with him.

In the meantime I'll be locking this thread, but my inbox is obviously open and I've already heard from a few of you on this, so feel free to reach out there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back