PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tim Fox Has A Mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady'sButtBoy

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
not just a mouth like Andy Gresh who is hardly brainless but is so often overwhelmed by his own bombastic volubilty.

All Access was pretty solid tonight but the topping was Fox's subtle inference that players may not longer buy into BB's team first mentality when dudes like AV and Branch, who literally embodied the Pat's system, get shipped shipped out when push comes to shove over dollars. Fox hardly needed to to finsih the thought - players just might start saying, "If even a guy like Deion wasn't everything these guys want, then bull with this stuff; I'm going for my numbers so I can cash in when I need to re-up somewhere else." Fox has tasted the kool-aid and clearly likes it but has an insightful disposition nonetheless.

How radio with ****erson and Gresh is better than anything with guys like Tim Fox isn't clear to me. Maybe Fox didn't want the gig any more but he'd be a solid addition to the two man gong show the Patriot's radio time is now.

BTW, there's only one reason you need to watch "Totally Patriots" -> Kerry Connolly. :D :rocker:

Brady'sButtBoy said:
not just a mouth like Andy Gresh who is hardly brainless but is so often overwhelmed by his own bombastic volubilty.

All Access was pretty solid tonight but the topping was Fox's subtle inference that players may not longer buy into BB's team first mentality when dudes like AV and Branch, who literally embodied the Pat's system, get shipped shipped out when push comes to shove over dollars. Fox hardly needed to to finsih the thought - players just might start saying, "If even a guy like Deion wasn't everything these guys want, then bull with this stuff; I'm going for my numbers so I can cash in when I need to re-up somewhere else." Fox has tasted the kool-aid and clearly likes it but has an insightful disposition nonetheless.

How radio with ****erson and Gresh is better than anything with guys like Tim Fox isn't clear to me. Maybe Fox didn't want the gig any more but he'd be a solid addition to the two man gong show the Patriot's radio time is now.

BTW, there's only one reason you need to watch "Totally Patriots" -> Kerry Connolly. :D :rocker:

Deion was under contract contract

Brady'sButtBoy said:

It's pretty obvious the locker room was getting filled with "sea lawyers". This may have been one reason for shipping "agent wannabe" McGinest out, and then Vinatieri and Branch, who together got so full of themselves they thought they pi$$ed champagne and crapped ice cream. As for players "not buying into the system", who is it, Seymour? Dillon? Brady? Jarvis Green? Colvin? Light? Neal? They are all compensated handsomely.The only whiner in the locker room is sadsack underachiever Graham, who from what I saw could have been accused of sandbagging last week. The next time Graham-cracker whines to Borges, bench him and go with D. Thomas. IMO Thomas is already better anyway. I'm sick of Graham's whining, *****ing, dropping and whiffing. Maybe Assante falls into that category, but I have a hunch he gets signed by the bye week.

Last edited:
I think Rodney, Junior, Tedy, Vrabel, Seymour, Light, Warren, Colvin, Brady, Dillon, and others will see that the focus will be on winning not whining.

Brady'sButtBoy said:

She's recently married.
And looked preggers to me on All Access.

PonyExpress said:
It's pretty obvious the locker room was getting filled with "sea lawyers". This may have been one reason for shipping "agent wannabe" McGinest out, .... As for players "not buying into the system", who is it, Seymour? Dillon? Brady? Jarvis Green? Colvin? Light? Neal? They are all compensated handsomely.The only whiner in the locker room is sadsack underachiever Graham, who from what I saw could have been accused of sandbagging last week. The next time Graham-cracker whines to Borges, bench him and go with D. Thomas. IMO Thomas is already better anyway. I'm sick of Graham's whining, *****ing, dropping and whiffing.

I guess my condign punishment for shunning anything wRONg writes ...
is that i missed the Grahambo brouhaha. (Whatever it was.)

Locker room filled with sea lawyers? Really?
Where did you learn that?

PonyExpress said:
It's pretty obvious the locker room was getting filled with "sea lawyers". This may have been one reason for shipping "agent wannabe" McGinest out, and then Vinatieri and Branch, who together got so full of themselves they thought they pi$$ed champagne and crapped ice cream. As for players "not buying into the system", who is it, Seymour? Dillon? Brady? Jarvis Green? Colvin? Light? Neal? They are all compensated handsomely.The only whiner in the locker room is sadsack underachiever Graham, who from what I saw could have been accused of sandbagging last week. The next time Graham-cracker whines to Borges, bench him and go with D. Thomas. IMO Thomas is already better anyway. I'm sick of Graham's whining, *****ing, dropping and whiffing. Maybe Assante falls into that category, but I have a hunch he gets signed by the bye week.

Where has Graham been whining?

flutie2phelan said:
I guess my condign punishment for shunning anything wRONg writes ...
is that i missed the Grahambo brouhaha. (Whatever it was.)

Locker room filled with sea lawyers? Really?
Where did you learn that?
Borges cited a friend allegedly quoting Graham saying he was going to give the Pats one chance to make a decent offer then test the waters. Pony chooses to take Borges write-up as accurate, no brouhaha in my book, even if Borges got the story straight.

I am overreacting to Graham's statement and performance, and that is wrong.

Last edited:
Holy Smokes, friends, my gist was to highlight Fox's refined skills and contrast them to the twosome posing as radio hosts for the Pat's Sunday radio show, not to start another Branch flame-out. Satisfy your anger somewhere else, cool?

OhMyWord! Someone got to Connolly before I could? Oh, man, my whole life is down the toilet. Again...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes