PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night Football: The Pacifier Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always liked Steve Smith in Carolina, but I hate his guts as a Raven. Punk.

Nah, I like him. He reminds me of a wolverine or a badger. Dude won't back down from anyone.
He can be a little over the top, but he brings it for real on every play.

Just saw an out of uniform Pittsburgh player come out on the field to celebrate stopping the fake punt. Should have been a penalty.

Wonder if Smith was buying Deceptibaugh some time to draw up a play for fourth down...

Yup, about as much as the NFL* care about women. This is just another cash grab, nothing more. They don't give a damn about breast cancer.
not quite true. they care about boobs, they don't care about women.

Is this game going by quick or am I just subconsciously shocked we are getting a good game on a Thursday night?

Nah, I like him. He reminds me of a wolverine or a badger. Dude won't back down from anyone.
He can be a little over the top, but he brings it for real on every play.
It's only because he's a Raven. ;)

Is this game going by quick or am I just subconsciously shocked we are getting a good game on a Thursday night?
I am going to have to watch it again as have been so ramped up tweeting Ben's photo :) (spellcheck tried to change ramped to raped. must be the word Ben)

Feels like Pitt should be up alot but they can lose the lead on this drive

I bet they wish they would have kicked the FG now.

Flacco's eyes veered left and he bobbled the snap!

I almost wanted the ratbirds to convert that 3rd and 23 with the screen. Would have been almost as pitiful as that 4th and 29(28 and a half really) they converted against the chargers.

Has it been pointed out the Browns play the Ravens next week? Ben was probably texting with Ray Farmer.

This is why Brady is the best at the QB sneak.

Short. Couldn't be happier. (FYI that Rothlisberger is one ugly dude. I mean Will Farrell ugly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back