PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thursday Night: Eagles/Texans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NFL week 13 game discussions

Bernard Pollard is on the ground riving in pain.

I guess what goes around comes around...

Last edited:

Hahahaha that dirty piece of **** is flopping around like a fish.

Walked off on his own power. Well, it was fun seeing him flop around like that. I don't sympathize with that POS. :D

Well texans season is over now, can't wait for people to predict them to make the playoffs again next year only for them to fall up short again.

Why were all the posts moved to this thread? There's a game discussions thread posted every week yet people make these individual topics that just further clog up the board. Makes sense to keep in the other thread...

Cavs fans should be DISGUSTED with their team.

Why? They played as hard as they could, from what I saw. The talent disparity was just too much for them to overcome. They shouldn't be disgusted with their team. They should be disgusted with LeBron for leaving them with a team like that. Gilbert seems to be interested in putting a team together that can compete though. I would guess that it's only a matter of time before Cleveland is competitive again.

As for the game at hand, it's a shame. I thought Houston was going to get right back into it after that last 40 yard catch and run by Andre Johnson. If they had any timeouts, they could have challenged the strip sack. Looked like Schaub's arm was going forward. But oh well.

And yeah, Kubiak should get fired. He should have been fired after that Jets game.

Watching the end of the Arizona/Arizona State game on ESPN (which is about to go into overtime), I don't see one... not ONE ugly chick when they pan out to the Arizona State audience. As a matter of fact, I've only seen tens so far. Jesus. It must be nice to go to that school.

Watching the end of the Arizona/Arizona State game on ESPN (which is about to go into overtime), I don't see one... not ONE ugly chick when they pan out to the Arizona State audience. As a matter of fact, I've only seen tens so far. Jesus. It must be nice to go to that school.

Blasphemy! That was the University of Arizona, not ASU. And yes, it is nice going to school here, the eye candy is unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes