PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

There is no way the Pats beat the Chargers today!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few other points:

- The Pats never drafted a tall cornerback despite many very important posts here disregarding every other aspect of cornerback play and urging the drafting of tall corners.

- The players do go to vegas after every practice and get drunk, but it goes deeper. Faulk and the dearly departed whatzizname with the substance abuse problem have set up a meth lab where the gatorade cooler used to be, Brady's set up a prostitution ring, Belichick himself is running numbers and betting not just on games the Pats are in but on late term abortions, and Kraft has a red telephone to Putin through which he declared "SCREW GEORGIA" at a quite inopportune moment, in geopolitical terms. These distractions can not be helpful.

- Everybody we play drafts better than we do. If you put aside Bruschi, Brady, Mayo, Warren, Wilfork, Seymour, the offensive line, Faulk, and a few others, we have nothing but washouts. As we've seen, by the way, Brady turned out to be an injury-prone flash in the pan. And when we DO draft a franchise guy, it's the guy who never plays just because he hardly even knows the system (the invincible but of course untested Kevin O'Connell.)

- We've already lost once this season. What part of "we lost a game" don't you guys get?

- "New England." Like the old England wasn't snotty enough.

- The Pats can't win on the road anymore, except that fluke in San Francisco. The reason: the exemplary support of thick-and-thin fans like myself (witness our tough-love attitude during the Miami game. That's dedication.)

I just can not believe that the so-called "brain trust" in Foxboro continues to pick up just about every player they pick up, and take a pass on the other ones, any of whom could be a huge "get." It's like they want to lose.

Anybody seen my mocha frappachino?

PFnV

A few other points:

- The Pats never drafted a tall cornerback despite many very important posts here disregarding every other aspect of cornerback play and urging the drafting of tall corners.

- The players do go to vegas after every practice and get drunk, but it goes deeper. Faulk and the dearly departed whatzizname with the substance abuse problem have set up a meth lab where the gatorade cooler used to be, Brady's set up a prostitution ring, Belichick himself is running numbers and betting not just on games the Pats are in but on late term abortions, and Kraft has a red telephone to Putin through which he declared "SCREW GEORGIA" at a quite inopportune moment, in geopolitical terms. These distractions can not be helpful.

- Everybody we play drafts better than we do. If you put aside Bruschi, Brady, Mayo, Warren, Wilfork, Seymour, the offensive line, Faulk, and a few others, we have nothing but washouts. As we've seen, by the way, Brady turned out to be an injury-prone flash in the pan. And when we DO draft a franchise guy, it's the guy who never plays just because he hardly even knows the system (the invincible but of course untested Kevin O'Connell.)

- We've already lost once this season. What part of "we lost a game" don't you guys get?

- "New England." Like the old England wasn't snotty enough.

- The Pats can't win on the road anymore, except that fluke in San Francisco. The reason: the exemplary support of thick-and-thin fans like myself (witness our tough-love attitude during the Miami game. That's dedication.)

I just can not believe that the so-called "brain trust" in Foxboro continues to pick up just about every player they pick up, and take a pass on the other ones, any of whom could be a huge "get." It's like they want to lose.

Anybody seen my mocha frappachino?

PFnV

The part about Putin and Georgia killed me :rofl::rofl:

Also Richard Seymour is a dirty player and that...is....bad? I think that the Chargers calling him dirty last year really hurt his feelings. I predict that Richard will overcompensate today and try to very thoughful and gentle with the Chargers.
Also Rodney Harrison will be so broken up from returning for his first game in San Diego that he will avoid excessive hitting lest he be labeled dirty. This feeling of respect and classiness will spread through the entire team and coaching staff who will allow the Chargers to run up the score on primetime tv just so we don't have to see those fans cry again.

:yeeha:
Also Richard Seymour is a dirty player and that...is....bad? I think that the Chargers calling him dirty last year really hurt his feelings. I predict that Richard will overcompensate today and try to very thoughful and gentle with the Chargers.
Also Rodney Harrison will be so broken up from returning for his first game in San Diego that he will avoid excessive hitting lest he be labeled dirty. This feeling of respect and classiness will spread through the entire team and coaching staff who will allow the Chargers to run up the score on primetime tv just so we don't have to see those fans cry again.

And this guy will ride around on the sidelines every time they score...:yeeha:

Wait no that's the Trojans... huh... shouldn't the Chargers use that guy? Or do they? I honestly forget.

Yeah, clearly the Pats can't go on looking at the Chargers in post-game press conferences looking like kids that just found out that Santa isn't real. Remember, they looked up to this team - this is the year that responsibility to live up to the Chargers' sportsmanship expectation really gets to our guys. Junior Seau will appear at halftime to make an impassioned speech, to tell us that really, in our hearts, we're all Chargers. Chuck Fairbanks will make a showing as the Ghost of Patriots Past, to Belichick that he should understand crushing disappointment, after having done this to the Chargers last year :spygate: and comport himself better -- not only not running up the score, but hardly scoring at all. Josh McDaniels, the worst OC in the history of the National Football League, will tell Cassel to throw the ball when the voice in his helmet yells "throw" regardless of where he's pointing the ball at any given moment, and Philip Rivers will classily victimize Ellis Hobbs, "The Sorriest Corner in the League."

After the game, both teams will stay late around the field, shaking hands a little extra, with the Chargers accepting our players' apologies for misbehaving so badly, and Ellis will attend to some groundstending duties he agreed to after the offseason, painstakingly restoring any lines or other visual features that may have been made less legible by the week's activities.

PFnV

LT will take Bruschi's walker and beat him senseless with it at midfield while Rivers gallops for an 87 yard rush TD. You heard it here first.

Even Dan Fouts will throw a TD today.

Score will be:
Classies 55
Classless Old Ogres 0

At halftime. The Classies will have missed a PAT on purpose just to be merciful.

Last edited:
sucks13rz9.jpg

Rivers is a beast, LdT cannot be stopped. We're friggen dooooooooomed.

LT will take Bruschi's walker and beat him senseless with it at midfield while Rivers gallops for an 87 yard rush TD. You heard it here first.

Even Dan Fouts will throw a TD today.

Score will be:
Classies 55
Classless Old Ogres 0

At halftime. The Classies will have missed a PAT on purpose just to be merciful.

:yeeha:

Can I just say how cool I think it would be if an NFL team made this guy their mascot, like exactly like the emoticon, but 6 feet tall?

No?

Okay.

Sarcastic threads whose message ends up failing look just as silly as serious threads that are wrong.

Sarcastic threads whose message ends up failing look just as silly as serious threads that are wrong.
I don't think so.
Mocking the spoiled baby Patriots fan base is fun.
I thought this game might be a loss even if TB played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back