PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Patriots vs. The Jests Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's Logan Ryan's QBR against now?

Worst game of the year. Period. Way too many drops and a **** load of points left on the board because of that.

Pats D is getting owned on 3rd down and O is dropping passes. Pats might win but it will take a lot of effort.

Hate to say it fellas, but our defense is going to be gassed. Hope they can get a 3 and out, offense isn't helping much right now

I'm pretty much just hoping that after they drive down the field and score, we'll have a shot at getting our own TD + conversion.

And now Gronk's in the locker room? Yikes.

No idea why Patricia has elected to just let Fitzy sit back all day and throw when he wants to. Don't see any extra pressure.

Our corners can't cover worth ***t in the middle of the field! We making the Jets look like the best team in the NFL...also LaFell needs to start catching balls!

We're probably going to lose this game

Let's not pretend the Patriots Safeties aren't contributing to this less than admirable secondary effort.

and gronk went to the locker room.....umm ok

I'm pretty much just hoping that after they drive down the field and score, we'll have a shot at getting our own TD + conversion.

And now Gronk's in the locker room? Yikes.

Why? First place jests? Yikes

The seconday is going to be the ultimate downfall of this team.

Don't understand why on every 3rd and long they rush only 4, hell your getting beat anyway might as well try something new....

Well I didn't like this matchup anyway....pats got some work to do. I'm having and hoping but not looking good right now.

the jets are close to winning their first SB in 40 years...
they'll probably throw a parade if they hold on to this...

we need to trade for a cb before the deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST